Calvin Land Registry in Croatia

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
User avatar
trevisan2
Master
Master
Posts: 639
Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
Contact:

Calvin Land Registry in Croatia

Post by trevisan2 »

I am hoping that someone can read this Croatian Land record and transcribe it into English or Italian

I am helping a cousin try to find her Zuljevic ancestors in Croatia.
Someone sent this document to her.
Thanks
Trevisan2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona

Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Calvin Land Registry in Croatia

Post by suanj »

from what I understand it is a change of ownership, a transfer of land ownership of which Simun was not the absolute owner, but co-owner, so he sold his part of the land
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Re: Calvin Land Registry in Croatia

Post by darkerhorse »

Is there an Eastern European genealogy website you can search?
Post Reply