Help with SS Vulcania manifest

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
LMPmia
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 06 May 2022, 15:50

Help with SS Vulcania manifest

Post by LMPmia »

My father came to this country as a child aboard the SS Vulcania in 1958. I have tried so many times to find this manifest. I don't understand what I am doing wrong.

If I could get any guidance, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Laura Pomares Mariani
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Help with SS Vulcania manifest

Post by mmogno »

Which country? Father's name?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Post Reply