This is a photo from Ancestry.com.
I'm trying to identify if she is the Sarah Boland (b.1888 in Ireland) who was the daughter of John Boland and Sarah Duffy, and who married James Matthews in 1910 in Manhattan, NY.
I think I first found this photo in a family tree, which would corroborate or refute the above information.
The photo indicates a date of death of 1948, whereas, I believe the Sarah Boland described above lived beyond that date.
I asking for assistance because I've since lost my access to Ancestry.com.
Photo ID
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Photo ID
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Photo ID
The above photo that you posted is on a Family Tree with this information:
Sarah Boland
1886–1948
Birth 24 SEPTEMBER 1886 • Killglass, County Sligo, Ireland
Death 1948 • Bayonne New Jersey, USA
Parents
John Boland 1836–
Sarah Duffy 1854–1900
There are 12 children listed (one private)
T.
Sarah Boland
1886–1948
Birth 24 SEPTEMBER 1886 • Killglass, County Sligo, Ireland
Death 1948 • Bayonne New Jersey, USA
Parents
John Boland 1836–
Sarah Duffy 1854–1900
There are 12 children listed (one private)
T.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Photo ID
You did it again!
I looked at Family Search but I didn't find that. Is that family tree public or do you have a private version?
Yes, she had a lot of children.
My dilemma is that the attached 1950 Census record appears to include her with some of her children, there in Bayonne, NJ. The names and ages match prior censuses.
Maybe the photo is her but the date of death is incorrect?
I'm most interested in identifying the photo but the actual date of death would help.
I looked at Family Search but I didn't find that. Is that family tree public or do you have a private version?
Yes, she had a lot of children.
My dilemma is that the attached 1950 Census record appears to include her with some of her children, there in Bayonne, NJ. The names and ages match prior censuses.
Maybe the photo is her but the date of death is incorrect?
I'm most interested in identifying the photo but the actual date of death would help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Photo ID
Oh, it's a family tree on Ancestry.com. I had misread your post.
But the discrepancy with the 1950 Census stands.
But the discrepancy with the 1950 Census stands.