Newspaper Obituary

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
darkerhorse
Master
Master
Posts: 4006
Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31

Newspaper Obituary

Post by darkerhorse »

I decided to make this its own topic for wider exposure.

I found an obituary for Anna Patricia Egan on newspapers.com but I can't access it.

The newspaper is the Ukiah Daily Journal in Ukiah, CA, and the publication date is February 13, 1991, page 16.

Do you have access and can post a copy?

If it matters, it's for a close friend in a religious order who doesn't have the resources to do a search himself.

Thanks.
User avatar
MarcuccioV
Master
Master
Posts: 1903
Joined: 11 Jan 2021, 17:49
Location: West Hills, CA USA

Re: Newspaper Obituary

Post by MarcuccioV »

darkerhorse wrote: 27 Jan 2023, 02:30 I decided to make this its own topic for wider exposure.

I found an obituary for Anna Patricia Egan on newspapers.com but I can't access it.

The newspaper is the Ukiah Daily Journal in Ukiah, CA, and the publication date is February 13, 1991, page 16.

Do you have access and can post a copy?

If it matters, it's for a close friend in a religious order who doesn't have the resources to do a search himself.

Thanks.
Out of curiosity, what is the Religious Order..?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mark

If you ignore your foundation, your house will soon collapse...

Surnames: Attiani Belli Bucci Calvano Cerci Del Brusco Falera Giorgi Latini Marsili Mattia Mezzo Nardecchia Pellegrini Piacentini Pizzuti Pontecorvo Recchia Topani Ziantona & Zorli
Post Reply