I need help finding some info on a relative. I've gathered alot on my own but am stuck on my grreat grandma's side with a birth cert and marriage cert.
Salvatore di Gregorio (born Sept 11, 1875) married Mariantonia d'Alonzo (born June 13, 1881) on February 9, 1899. Salvatore's mother was Domenica Lazazzera (born October 17, 1846) and his father Pietro was 40 at the time of Salvatore's birth. I obtained that from Salvatore's birth certificate. However, on Mariantonia's it only lists the age of her father, Biase d'Alonzo (born Oct. 23, 1838) and not of her mother Angela maria Moccia. I think i found Angela maria's birth cert (1847) but i cannot find the marriage record for Biase and her to confirm this is the right one. As, I found one similar in 1846. I have attached links for everything. Unfortunately, the processetti isnt available for 1899 for Salvatore and Mariantoni'a marriage to see if the info is in there. I searched through birth records to find these two for Angela maria Moccia (one looks like Angiola). ANy help or ideas to find her correct age, the 1947 one looks correct as i searched back from 1865 (making her 18 at Mariantonia's birth). Also, any assistance with finding the marriage act for Biase and Angela Maria would be greatly appreciated (i tried searching by going back from 1865 but i couldnt find any for Alonzo in the registers.
Salvatore's Birth https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 91/03P8gad
Mariantonia Birth https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 97/LydlmY9
Salvatore and Mariantonia marriage rec https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 45/LpADk4o
Salvatore and Mariantonia pubblicazioni https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 10/LzEnA99
Possible Angela birth cert 1847 https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 69/Lapy7kr
Possible Angela (this looks like Angiola, but parents are the same) birth cert 1846 https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 68/LPR2nqB
Need some help!!
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Need some help!!
Angiola died at age 20 days. So, they reused a similar name.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 13/w99V6N6
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 13/w99V6N6
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Need some help!!
So, Angiola was Angela's older sister who died as an infant.
Re: Need some help!!
Just an FYI -
This appears to be an "earlier" Mariantonia Alonzo born to the couple Biase and Angelamaria Moccia in 1877.
#96
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 93/5YG8all
T.
This appears to be an "earlier" Mariantonia Alonzo born to the couple Biase and Angelamaria Moccia in 1877.
#96
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 93/5YG8all
T.
Re: Need some help!!
T
Since there is no age for AngelaMaria on the marriage or birth certificates how can I be sure which one is correct? The Processetti for Salvatore and Mariantonia is not available.
Since there is no age for AngelaMaria on the marriage or birth certificates how can I be sure which one is correct? The Processetti for Salvatore and Mariantonia is not available.
Re: Need some help!!
Nevermind. Domenica's age is listed on the marriage cert, i was thinking Angelamaria.
