Got It!

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
Caraffa
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 02 Sep 2006, 00:00

Got It!

Post by Caraffa »

Thanks to everyone for all your suggestions. I've now got the manifest for grandmother Marianna and Grandfather Dominic Caraffa. Two sailings, actually, I guess he was a commuter.

Problem was the unexpected spelling. He's shown as Carafa, first name Domenico. Someone actually did send me a message about Domenico Carafa, but because of spelling and age, I didn't think it was the right guy.

So, onward from here. Thanks!! :D :D :D

Sharon.
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Got It!

Post by nuccia »

Sharon..

Keep us updated and email me if you need anything else. Willtry to help you as best we can, ok?

nuccia
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
Image
Post Reply