can't read online certificate

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
carla370
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 26 Oct 2010, 18:01
Location: Wyoming USA
Contact:

can't read online certificate

Post by carla370 »

I cannot read the Antenati online certificate for marriage; Spezzzano Piccolo book 81 page 7; marriage of Ferdinando Autieri of Barra, Napoli and Rosina Santoro of S.P. The date was 28 September 1889. The copy I can see online is too fuzzy and too light.

I would like to know the usual entries please if you are able to better see them than me. :|

Groom's Age (should be about 35), Father and Mothers' names.

Bride's Age, (should be about 19), Father and Mother's names.

I also looked at the Pubblicazioni de Matrimonio page 8 and it is likewise also a bad copy but has a lot of extra information on it.

Thank you again, I deeply appreciate your aide.

Carla
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: can't read online certificate

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

It is so blurry. I played around with the images a bit, but still not completely sure I have it correct, as it didn't make a lot of difference. I have posted the links to the marriage record and marriage banns in case someone else wants to chime in.

Marriage No 12: Ferdinando Autiero and Rosina Santoro

Spezzano Piccolo 28 September 1889

Groom Ferdinando Autiero, 35 yo, filatore di lana (wool carder), born in Barra, residing in Spezzano Piccolo, son of deceased Ferdinando??? Autiero, who resided in Barra when living, and of Teresa Lombardi?, living in Barra

Bride Rosina Santoro, 20 yo, contadina (farmer), born in Spezzano Piccolo, residing in Spezzano Piccolo, daughter of the deceased Giuseppe Santoro, who resided ? when living, and of Mariangiola Vigna, contadina, living this town.

Marriage: Page 7 of 12: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 58/LpnvRJq

Pubblication: Page 8 of 14: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 26/wlpeyW6

Edit to Add: filatore di lana should be wool spinner.


Angela
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: can't read online certificate

Post by mmogno »

Marriage Giuseppe Santoro & Mariangiola Vigna on Jul 12, 1863 in Spezzano Piccolo
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 26/5d9KyjP

Processetti
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 23/LP2bMyB
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
User avatar
carla370
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 26 Oct 2010, 18:01
Location: Wyoming USA
Contact:

Re: can't read online certificate

Post by carla370 »

AngelaGrace56 wrote: 27 Jul 2023, 07:25 It is so blurry. I played around with the images a bit, but still not completely sure I have it correct, as it didn't make a lot of difference. I have posted the links to the marriage record and marriage banns in case someone else wants to chime in.

Marriage No 12: Ferdinando Autiero and Rosina Santoro

Spezzano Piccolo 28 September 1889

Groom Ferdinando Autiero, 35 yo, filatore di lana (wool carder), born in Barra, residing in Spezzano Piccolo, son of deceased Ferdinando??? Autiero, who resided in Barra when living, and of Teresa Lombardi?, living in Barra

Bride Rosina Santoro, 20 yo, contadina (farmer), born in Spezzano Piccolo, residing in Spezzano Piccolo, daughter of the deceased Giuseppe Santoro, who resided ? when living, and of Mariangiola Vigna, contadina, living this town.

Marriage: Page 7 of 12: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 58/LpnvRJq

Pubblication: Page 8 of 14: https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 26/wlpeyW6

Edit to Add: filatore di lana should be wool spinner.


Angela

Thanks Angela I know it's a tough one although not nearly as bad as the images I am trying to get through for Barra, Napoli for the Autiero family. They have been allowed to mold and they're extremely difficult to see.
Thank you again!
Carla
User avatar
carla370
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 26 Oct 2010, 18:01
Location: Wyoming USA
Contact:

Re: can't read online certificate

Post by carla370 »

mmogno wrote: 27 Jul 2023, 16:35 Marriage Giuseppe Santoro & Mariangiola Vigna on Jul 12, 1863 in Spezzano Piccolo
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 26/5d9KyjP

Processetti
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 23/LP2bMyB
Thank you mmogno for that. It seems there is a book of several pages in the Processetti and I do recognize some names as well. (De Cicco)

Kindest Regards
Carla
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: can't read online certificate

Post by mmogno »

Record #61. Giuseppe Santoro's birth and baptism on Nov 3 1838 in Spezzano Piccolo.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 53/Lpgj2kq
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
User avatar
carla370
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 80
Joined: 26 Oct 2010, 18:01
Location: Wyoming USA
Contact:

Re: can't read online certificate

Post by carla370 »

thank you @mmogno for that image!
Post Reply