I have two documents I was able to find online but I can't make out what most of it says. I'm trying to find out the names of the parents to expand my Family Tree. I have my great-grandparent's names as Oronzo Miccolis and Maria Sicoli? I believe one document is a birth certificate and the other may be a marriage one?
I have my great-grandparent's dates of death but not birth. I think they're from the part of Italy called Bari?
Thank you in advance for any help on this.
Looking for parents names
- AjaraNight
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 02 Apr 2022, 00:17
Looking for parents names
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Looking for parents names
Hi
The two images you have posted are basically the same document which has been cropped. This is what I read:
Oronzo Miccolis’ parents are Giuseppantonio Miccolis, 36 yo, contadino and Maria Dalfino, daugher of the deceased Oranzo, his wife. Oronzo was born on 7 April 1880, in Vico Alighieri, No 23. The side note says that he married on 7 November 1904 in S. Michele with Maria Sicolo.
Edit to Add:
The birth was registered in the town of Sammichele di Bari.
Angela
The two images you have posted are basically the same document which has been cropped. This is what I read:
Oronzo Miccolis’ parents are Giuseppantonio Miccolis, 36 yo, contadino and Maria Dalfino, daugher of the deceased Oranzo, his wife. Oronzo was born on 7 April 1880, in Vico Alighieri, No 23. The side note says that he married on 7 November 1904 in S. Michele with Maria Sicolo.
Edit to Add:
The birth was registered in the town of Sammichele di Bari.
Angela