Hello
I believe we found a birth act record for my grandfather in Bari in 1892. Someone here was kind enough to translate what we found and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is information or records available from orphanages in the area of Bari.
The record we found states an abandonment, and baptism and I know he was adopted by the Ottolino family in from Triggiano so am looking for any possible baptism or adoption records, if such a thing exists.
Thank you for any help or ideas
John
Orphanage Information in Bari 1890's
Re: Orphanage Information in Bari 1890's
Thank you T.
My sister and cousin were extremely excited about the record you translated for us on another thread. They have been looking for a while so your help is much appreciated!
My sister and cousin were extremely excited about the record you translated for us on another thread. They have been looking for a while so your help is much appreciated!
Re: Orphanage Information in Bari 1890's
Glad to help!
T.
T.

