Osti Family - Aureliano Osti

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
renataosti
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Jul 2024, 19:06

Osti Family - Aureliano Osti

Post by renataosti »

Hello everybody.
I am looking for the birth certificate of my great-great-grandfather Aureliano Osti, his documents state that he was born in 1864, Grignano Polesine, Rovigo, Italy.
On the Family Search platform I found a possible date of birth, September 20, 1864, however I do not have any certificate to prove it. I have already requested a baptismal certificate from the diocese of Adria, but I have been waiting for a response for months.
Does anyone have access to this document? It would be a huge help for my Italian citizenship.

Thank you in advance for all your help. :D
Post Reply