And if so, where would i email? sorry if this is a silly question!!
emailing for a birth record?
emailing for a birth record?
Is this possible, instead of writng to them? I am looking for a birth record for 1872 from Sora,Frosinone?
And if so, where would i email? sorry if this is a silly question!!
And if so, where would i email? sorry if this is a silly question!!
Re: emailing for a birth record?
Check your other post.....just give it to you!
jcsm
jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: emailing for a birth record?
jcsm
lol thanks, im going to try email them!!
lol thanks, im going to try email them!!
Tuzi/Lombardozzi/Polsinelli/Tersigni/La Rocca/Gismondi from Sora,Frosinone.
Re: emailing for a birth record?
Perhaps we should stick to the other post????? You're posting on one, I'm typing on the other!

Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Re: emailing for a birth record?
How would I get a birth record;marriage record; etc.? la Pescara; Castiglione di Sicilia, Catania, It; Torre de Pessare(sp?)
401 W. 1st St., Corning, NY 14830-2331


