Hi everyone,
I am making the genealogy tree of my Italian family, but unfornately I have difficulties reading Italian handwriting.
On the attache file you can see the birth act of my ancestor, Maria Bragotti. I think she was born in 1869, but I'm not sure. I just need her exact birht date, the name of her parents, and any usefull informations about them.
I hope somedbody will be able to help me
I can't read this birth act
-
raphaelle18
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 07 Jan 2025, 14:25
I can't read this birth act
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: I can't read this birth act
Maria Bragotti was born in Cellio on May 31, 1869 at 5am.
Parents were Costanzo 39yo, cooper (son of deceased Francesco) and Margarita Antonioli (daughter of deceased Giovanbattista).
There’s a marriage annotation with Fila Robattino Pietro in 1894.
The original act is a bit clearer.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... Bm?lang=en
Parents were Costanzo 39yo, cooper (son of deceased Francesco) and Margarita Antonioli (daughter of deceased Giovanbattista).
There’s a marriage annotation with Fila Robattino Pietro in 1894.
The original act is a bit clearer.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... Bm?lang=en
Re: I can't read this birth act
Marriage act between Fila Robattino Celeste Pietro and Maria Bragotti
on December 9, 1894 in Cellio.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 73/wXgq6G1
Celeste Pietro was born in Trivero on April 29, 1864.
Parents were Giacomo (deceased) and Caterina Ottone as you can see from the birth extract in the allegati di matrimonio.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 34/Laeq1qr
The folder starts here:
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 34/wlKapaD
on December 9, 1894 in Cellio.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 73/wXgq6G1
Celeste Pietro was born in Trivero on April 29, 1864.
Parents were Giacomo (deceased) and Caterina Ottone as you can see from the birth extract in the allegati di matrimonio.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 34/Laeq1qr
The folder starts here:
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 34/wlKapaD
-
raphaelle18
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 07 Jan 2025, 14:25
Re: I can't read this birth act
Thank you very much, this was very helpful !!!!Farassino wrote: 11 Jan 2025, 16:27 Maria Bragotti was born in Cellio on May 31, 1869 at 5am.
Parents were Costanzo 39yo, cooper (son of deceased Francesco) and Margarita Antonioli (daughter of deceased Giovanbattista).
There’s a marriage annotation with Fila Robattino Pietro in 1894.
The original act is a bit clearer.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... Bm?lang=en
