Felice Miragliotta

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
MariaStringer
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 81
Joined: 11 Jan 2025, 03:05

Felice Miragliotta

Post by MariaStringer »

Trying to find parents of Felice Miragliotta, born 16th May 1855 in Naso, He married Anita Minuta on 25th June 1883 in Naso and died on 6th April 1925 in Capo d'Orlando. Any information on finding details of parents and siblings would be appreciated.
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: Felice Miragliotta

Post by Farassino »

Hi Maria,

This is the birth of Felice in Naso. Unfortunately it’s not very clear but parents are:
Francesco, 44yo, sailor and Giovanna Raffaele, 37yo.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 58/wEjgQjM
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: Felice Miragliotta

Post by Farassino »

Actually there is a very detailed family tree on Family Search with dates and relevant acts of his parents, siblings and family.
It looks like that someone has successfully done this research already.

https://www.familysearch.org/tree/perso ... s/9N78-W3N
MariaStringer
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 81
Joined: 11 Jan 2025, 03:05

Re: Felice Miragliotta

Post by MariaStringer »

thank you for your help, I have located this information and am updating my tree. This site is amazing!
netherelope
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 Jan 2025, 05:40

Re: Felice Miragliotta

Post by netherelope »

I'm glad I could help you update your family tree! I'm happy to hear you found this site useful.
Post Reply