I have recently joined this forum and already found information! Thank you!
I have been able to find original documents of births, deaths and marriages of my ancestors but unfortunately I cannot read Italian.
Can anyone suggest a program or application that can be used to translate handwritten documents?
Translation App
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Translation App
Hi, welcome to the forum
If they are in Italian or Latin just post them here on the "Italian language, handwriting, script & translations" forum. Most if not all translations are checked here and I know you will get much better results than from the Aps/Applications which seem to do okay with pre-printed civil record forms but not so much with reading handwriting. (I've never used Aps/Applications myself but I've noticed them being used on other sites I sometimes help out on.)
Angela
If they are in Italian or Latin just post them here on the "Italian language, handwriting, script & translations" forum. Most if not all translations are checked here and I know you will get much better results than from the Aps/Applications which seem to do okay with pre-printed civil record forms but not so much with reading handwriting. (I've never used Aps/Applications myself but I've noticed them being used on other sites I sometimes help out on.)
Angela
