Dear Genealogy Community,
I am currently researching my family history and need help finding the birth certificate and marriage certificate of Triestina Isabella Anastasia Delfino. Despite extensive searches, I have been unable to locate these records, and I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions.
Information on Triestina Delfino and Her Family
• Parents:
• Stefano Delfino, born in 1838 in Castelspina, Alessandria, Piemonte.
• Maria Gazzolo, born in 1855 in Portofino.
• Marriage of Her Parents: November 26, 1873, in Portofino.
• Siblings:
• Carlo Delfino, born in 1875 in Portofino.
• Attilio Delfino, born in 1884 in Portofino.
I have not been able to find Triestina Delfino’s birth certificate, so I would be grateful for any advice on where to look.
Information on Her Marriage to Antonio Gazzolo
Triestina Delfino married Antonio Gazzolo, but I do not know the exact date or location of their marriage.
Details on Antonio Gazzolo:
• Born in 1858 in Portofino, son of Angelo Gazzolo and Maria Della Casagrande (also recorded as Maria Bologna in some documents, though the reason for this surname change is unclear).
• He emigrated to Chile, where he married Vittoria Bertollo in 1889 in Valparaíso.
• Vittoria Bertollo passed away in 1896.
• Between 1896 and 1899, Antonio must have married Triestina Delfino, as their first daughter was born in 1899 in Valparaíso, Chile.
• The family lived in Valparaíso until 1902, then returned to Portofino, where they had more children until 1906.
• Antonio Gazzolo passed away in 1906 in Portofino.
I am looking for the marriage certificate of Triestina Delfino and Antonio Gazzolo, which must date between 1896 and 1899. However, I do not know whether the marriage took place in Chile or Italy.
I would sincerely appreciate any help or suggestions regarding the birth certificate of Triestina Delfino or the marriage certificate of Triestina Delfino and Antonio Gazzolo.
Thank you in advance for your time and support.
Best regards,
Rodrigo Aeschlimann
[b]Request for Assistance in Locating the Birth and Marriage Certificates of Triestina Isabella Anastasia Delfino[/b]
Re: [b]Request for Assistance in Locating the Birth and Marriage Certificates of Triestina Isabella Anastasia Delfino[/b
Hello,
Do you know when Triestina died?
When her husband passed away in 1906 she was still alive.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 02&lang=en
Do you know when Triestina died?
When her husband passed away in 1906 she was still alive.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 02&lang=en
Re: [b]Request for Assistance in Locating the Birth and Marriage Certificates of Triestina Isabella Anastasia Delfino[/b
Also, I notice from Triestina’s parents wedding act that they were both residing in Portofino.
Therefore, she should have been born quite certainly in Portofino.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 18&lang=en
I believe this is your family tree.
I add the link to it for reference, just to have a broader picture of the families.
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/GJXK-7R9
Therefore, she should have been born quite certainly in Portofino.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 18&lang=en
I believe this is your family tree.
I add the link to it for reference, just to have a broader picture of the families.
https://www.familysearch.org/en/tree/pe ... s/GJXK-7R9

