https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... d=M9ZN-YT9
i think it is 3rd record on the left
giovanni son of Santo Marino but how can one really read this stuff lol
Please translate
thanks
Linda
marino in laws to vecchio
Re: marino in laws to vecchio
March 11, 1732
Death of Giovanni, son of Giacinto Marino. I can’t read his age at death.
Death of Giovanni, son of Giacinto Marino. I can’t read his age at death.
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: marino in laws to vecchio
thanks
you could read a lot more than me
Linda
you could read a lot more than me
Linda
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: marino in laws to vecchio
Giovanni was 11 months old.
Re: marino in laws to vecchio
Grazie ancora,Livio. I actually saw the m with the number 11 and meant to type 11 months with a ?
Erudita
Erudita