https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... ng=en&i=18
I am not sure what new information this is telling me
is this like an index or is it a grouping
Could you please explain this more to me
i see lots of familiar events but am not able to know how to read to see if there is something new
Thanks
Linda
indices with a lot of stilla in groups
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: indices with a lot of stilla in groups
needing a lesson in reading this please
Thanks
Linda
Thanks
Linda
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: indices with a lot of stilla in groups
Linda,
Those are indexes but really old so very hard to read. There are numbers next to them and dates where you can look them up I presume. Please correct me anyone if I am wrong. I never tried to look. Only have my phone today.
Mary
Those are indexes but really old so very hard to read. There are numbers next to them and dates where you can look them up I presume. Please correct me anyone if I am wrong. I never tried to look. Only have my phone today.
Mary
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: indices with a lot of stilla in groups
thanks mary for your input
yes i would like to understand why families were grouped together seems nicely much different than an index
yes i would like to understand why families were grouped together seems nicely much different than an index
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: indices with a lot of stilla in groups
bumping to top
does indices mean the same as indexes
and if so why do i see family grouping
thanks
does indices mean the same as indexes
and if so why do i see family grouping
thanks