If anybody could give me the details listed here for Francesco Panza, It would be greatly appreciated.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 27/wrEMYjO
1867 death record for Francesco Panza.
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: 1867 death record for Francesco Panza.
Death No 5: Francesco Panza
Registered in San Pietro in Guarano on 17 February 1867
It was declared that on 16 February at 6 pm, current year, in the town of San Pietro Guarano, in the house which he lived, died Franceso Panza, son of Michele, a baby of only 15 days old, who had been born in San Pietro in Guarano. He was the son of Michele Panza and of Maria Teresa Martire?, both contadini (peasants/farmers), living in the town in Contrada Casaleno?
I did my best on this. I can barely read it.
Angela
Registered in San Pietro in Guarano on 17 February 1867
It was declared that on 16 February at 6 pm, current year, in the town of San Pietro Guarano, in the house which he lived, died Franceso Panza, son of Michele, a baby of only 15 days old, who had been born in San Pietro in Guarano. He was the son of Michele Panza and of Maria Teresa Martire?, both contadini (peasants/farmers), living in the town in Contrada Casaleno?
I did my best on this. I can barely read it.
Angela
Re: 1867 death record for Francesco Panza.
Thank you, this helped get me back on the right track.AngelaGrace56 wrote: 26 May 2025, 00:13 Death No 5: Francesco Panza
Registered in San Pietro in Guarano on 17 February 1867
It was declared that on 16 February at 6 pm, current year, in the town of San Pietro Guarano, in the house which he lived, died Franceso Panza, son of Michele, a baby of only 15 days old, who had been born in San Pietro in Guarano. He was the son of Michele Panza and of Maria Teresa Martire?, both contadini (peasants/farmers), living in the town in Contrada Casaleno?
I did my best on this. I can barely read it.
Angela
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: 1867 death record for Francesco Panza.
Great!!! Glad it has helped.
Angela
Angela
