Hi,
I found a record for a relative (attached) in the Chiesa San Oliverio records online. I'm not well versed in latin (esp. not in this handwriting), could someone help me translate it? I know it's a marriage record for Lucia Miniaci and Ippolito**** Bozzo, and the date is February 24, 1758 (I hope I at least got that right lol). Is there any other information available on this record, such as Lucia's parents names? Thanks in advance!!
RE: Help Translating Parochial record
Re: RE: Help Translating Parochial record
Church of Sant'Oliverio in Lapignano of Dipignano (Cosenza), on February 24, 1758.
Ippolito Bozzo is the son of Natale, from S. Ippolito.
Lucia Miniaci is the daughter of Felice, from this parish (Sant'Oliverio).
Ippolito Bozzo is the son of Natale, from S. Ippolito.
Lucia Miniaci is the daughter of Felice, from this parish (Sant'Oliverio).
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: RE: Help Translating Parochial record
mmogno wrote: 02 Jun 2025, 23:56 Church of Sant'Oliverio in Lapignano of Dipignano (Cosenza), on February 24, 1758.
Ippolito Bozzo is the son of Natale, from S. Ippolito.
Lucia Miniaci is the daughter of Felice, from this parish (Sant'Oliverio).
Thank you!! My only issue is that I understood his father’s name to be “Antonio” . Does this attachment also say Natale? Thanks again!
Re: RE: Help Translating Parochial record
The marriage certificate dated 3 June 1763 does not mention Ippolito Bozzo's father, only stating that he is the widower of Lucia Miniaci.
In the case of Rosa Caruso, however, it states that she is the daughter of the deceased Francesco, and that she is from this community and parish.
In the case of Rosa Caruso, however, it states that she is the daughter of the deceased Francesco, and that she is from this community and parish.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
Re: RE: Help Translating Parochial record
Thanks for your help!!

