Looking for...
Looking for...
Hello, all, I'm new here and looking to find information on the Graziano family that started out in Pennsylvania, moved to West Virginia, then to Detroit, Michigan. My great-grandparents were Andrew and Christina Graziano/a. I put that slash there because depending on the census reports, they were spelled differently, but I always knew them as Graziano. They had my grandfather and his two younger siblings. Dr. Luigi/Louis Richard Graziano, Alfred Graziano, and Lucille Graziano. At some point, my Uncle Alfred started using GrazianA instead of O. My grandfather was born as Luigi, but at some point Americanized his name to Louis. Lucille Graziano was the youngest and eventually married a man named Sam Alleveto, in Detroit, Michigan. My grandparents, Louis and Anna Mae Graziano had my mother, the eldest of 6, Barbara, and then Rick, Karen, Luanne, Randy and Carol. Karen Graziano passed away in 1958 of pneumonia at 2 years old. I'm on ancestry.com looking to go far back, but I can't find anything for my great-grandfather's line, prior to his name. I was able to track my great-grandma Christina Graziano, under her maiden name of Salvatore. She had a younger brother, Nicky Salvatore, who lived in Ohio. I have contacted what I believe to be his granddaughter on ancestry.com, but have received no response.
Re: Looking for...
Hello,
Are you looking for your Italian ancestors?
Were your great grandparents Andrew and Christina born in Italy on in the States?
Can you show us what you found regarding Christina?
Any idea of where the families originated from?
Are you looking for your Italian ancestors?
Were your great grandparents Andrew and Christina born in Italy on in the States?
Can you show us what you found regarding Christina?
Any idea of where the families originated from?

