Hi All,
Can someone please transate the comune in which this person passed in. Contrada "Something" Piccolo i believe it says.
Thanks all
Comune Translation
Comune Translation
- Attachments
-
Concetta Morello & Salvatore Letizia Marriage 1935 Page 7.pdf- (1.65 MiB) Downloaded 127 times
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Comune Translation
He died in Naso (questo comune - this town). The contrada is the district.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Comune Translation
Could it be "feudo piccolo"? A small estate?
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Comune Translation
Here is the online record: https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... 51&lang=en
I'm also reading Contrada Feudo Piccolo. As darkerhorse has said Contrada can translate to district, and can also mean land or hamlet. It doesn't seem to be there now. I noticed there was a Contrada Cresta mentioned in an earlier death record which is still there and most of the houses are referred to as Villas or Country Houses.
Angela
I'm also reading Contrada Feudo Piccolo. As darkerhorse has said Contrada can translate to district, and can also mean land or hamlet. It doesn't seem to be there now. I noticed there was a Contrada Cresta mentioned in an earlier death record which is still there and most of the houses are referred to as Villas or Country Houses.
Angela
Re: Comune Translation
Excellent thanks so much everyone for the help.
