This is an extract of birth and baptism acquired from the Matromonial Allegati files for Teresa Lucia Fornaciari.
I cannot determine the date of birth on this certificate; the year is 1818. I do not understand the word after Pietro, but I am presuming it some reference to him being of Francesco? And likewise with the word and name after Oliva and before Stefanini. I have highlighted these unknown words in the attached document.
This is the best I can figure out:
Teresa Lucia daughter Pietro _______ Francesco Fornaciari and
Oliva ________ _________ Stefanini, spouse, born at 12 pm, baptized
then the godparents Aloysius Barani of Campegine and Maria Fornaciari of Parma [?]
Any assistance is greatly appreciated!!!
Help with some words on birth/baptism record
- searchingfamilyhistory
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 09 May 2008, 00:40
- Location: USA
Help with some words on birth/baptism record
Searching names: Mori, Soncini, (Poviglio, Italy) Faggiani (Moncalvo & Torino, Italy) Petrali & Pinelli (Montova, Italy). Also Hermann (Bleismengen Germany) Faggani (England), Rochford/Rocheforte (England & Ireland), Barataud (France)
Re: Help with some words on birth/baptism record
Die trigesima decembris 1818 = On the day 30 December 1818
Teresa Lucia filia Petri ex quondam Francisco Fornaciari, et Olivae ex quondam Joanne Stefanini, conjugium, hodie nata hora duodecima meridiana, hodie ??? baptizata fuit ab ...
Teresa Lucia daughter of Pietro, son of deceased Francesco Fornaciari and of Oliva, daughter of deceased Francesco Stefanini, spouses, born today at 12, was baptized by ....
Godparents Luigi Barani from Campegine and Maria Fornaciari from the parish of Casadei(?)
Teresa Lucia filia Petri ex quondam Francisco Fornaciari, et Olivae ex quondam Joanne Stefanini, conjugium, hodie nata hora duodecima meridiana, hodie ??? baptizata fuit ab ...
Teresa Lucia daughter of Pietro, son of deceased Francesco Fornaciari and of Oliva, daughter of deceased Francesco Stefanini, spouses, born today at 12, was baptized by ....
Godparents Luigi Barani from Campegine and Maria Fornaciari from the parish of Casadei(?)
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
- searchingfamilyhistory
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 09 May 2008, 00:40
- Location: USA
Re: Help with some words on birth/baptism record
Thank you so much!!!
I had my brother, who took Latin, look at it but the handwriting stumped him.
Much appreciated!
I had my brother, who took Latin, look at it but the handwriting stumped him.
Much appreciated!
Searching names: Mori, Soncini, (Poviglio, Italy) Faggiani (Moncalvo & Torino, Italy) Petrali & Pinelli (Montova, Italy). Also Hermann (Bleismengen Germany) Faggani (England), Rochford/Rocheforte (England & Ireland), Barataud (France)
