https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... =6&lang=en
Danish Marriage Record
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Danish Marriage Record
Looking for translation of this 1769 Danish marriage record of Johanne Gottlieb Bohme and Else Poulsdtr (second listing for December
, especially for any information about the groom.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... =6&lang=en
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... =6&lang=en
Re: Danish Marriage Record
The groom's name was Johann Gothlieb Bohme and the bride's name was Else Pouls.
The informations about the groom were in Danish, I can't speak Danish but I think they were about Johann Gothlieb's military incorporation.
The informations about the groom were in Danish, I can't speak Danish but I think they were about Johann Gothlieb's military incorporation.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Danish Marriage Record
I believe it's Gottlieb, and I've been told he served in the German military.
