I am researching ancestors who lived in Brolo, Messina and Trabia, Palermo. I haven’t had much luck finding records when using Portale Antenati, and am not sure if it’s a lack of understanding of how to search or if there aren’t any records available.
The family names I am working with are CIPRIANO and LO CICERO.
Specifically, I’d like to know more about:
NATALE CIPRIANO
b. 1864 in Brolo to Giuseppe Cipriano (b. 1835) & Rosaria Scaffidi
GIUSEPPA DI LEO CIPRIANO
b. 1874 in Brolo to ________ & ________
GASPARO LO CICERO
b.1879 in Trabia to Innocenzo LoCicero (b.1850) & Maria Rosa Battaglia (b.1842)
Cipriano & Lo Cicero Families
Re: Cipriano & Lo Cicero Families
If you’re still around give us a sign.
2 birth records are online but you don’t say if you’ve got them already or not.
2 birth records are online but you don’t say if you’ve got them already or not.

