Would someone please translate this record. These very old records are so hard to understand. Thanks so much. It is the first record on the right side of the page.
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2046915
Help translating baptismal for Pietro Savona
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help translating baptismal for Pietro Savona
Day September 6th, 1675.
Baptism record of Pietro Paolo Savona, son of Antonino Savona and Caterina, born on the same day at 11 o'clock.
Godparents were Paolo Maltisi (I think he was representing Pietro Incorvino, from Palermo, but I'm not sure about it) and Angela wife of Leoluca Marcullo.
He was baptized by priest Don Guagliardo.
Baptism record of Pietro Paolo Savona, son of Antonino Savona and Caterina, born on the same day at 11 o'clock.
Godparents were Paolo Maltisi (I think he was representing Pietro Incorvino, from Palermo, but I'm not sure about it) and Angela wife of Leoluca Marcullo.
He was baptized by priest Don Guagliardo.
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help translating baptismal for Pietro Savona
Thank you very much.
