1810 #44 death act - last one!

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Post Reply
User avatar
dmt1955
Master
Master
Posts: 1363
Joined: 05 Jun 2010, 19:12
Location: Washington, DC

1810 #44 death act - last one!

Post by dmt1955 »

LAST ONE I PROMISE.... what is the first name of the deceased .... ?? Moccia. 1810 death act #44, San Mango. THANKS.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/1 ... 43/LyEW3aK
Locations of interest: Ariano Irpino, Altavilla Irpina, Montaguto, Volturrara Irpina, Paternopoli, San Mango Sul Calore
https://ArianoIrpinoGenealogy.weebly.com/
https://paternopoligenealogy.weebly.com/
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: 1810 #44 death act - last one!

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

I would say Consolata Moccia. I'm sure it begins with a "C" and the last three letters are definitely "ata" and the two letters "o" are similar to other badly formed letters "o" in the two records on that page. Someone else may read differently. It's not an easy read at all.

Angela
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: 1810 #44 death act - last one!

Post by PippoM »

I agree!
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master
Posts: 8078
Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54

Re: 1810 #44 death act - last one!

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

PippoM wrote: 03 Aug 2026, 08:30I agree!
Great! Thanks for confirming, Pippo.

Angela :)
User avatar
dmt1955
Master
Master
Posts: 1363
Joined: 05 Jun 2010, 19:12
Location: Washington, DC

Re: 1810 #44 death act - last one!

Post by dmt1955 »

I thank you both...looking at it again...Consolata is it!!
Locations of interest: Ariano Irpino, Altavilla Irpina, Montaguto, Volturrara Irpina, Paternopoli, San Mango Sul Calore
https://ArianoIrpinoGenealogy.weebly.com/
https://paternopoligenealogy.weebly.com/
Post Reply