Anyone have lyrics for this song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM-7KwLfqoI
Song Lyrics
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Song Lyrics
darkerhorse, I might be wrong, but, I don’t think this is a song. To me it sounds like music to a folk dance, and the man speaking is calling out the moves/actions to the dance as they go? I notice he says things like “hand to hand” and “turn” quite a lot. Because the music is so loud and the “caller” speaks fast, I can’t catch too many words.
Angela
Angela
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Song Lyrics
Like the caller at a Sicilian square dance! Swing your partner, do-si-do...
I wondered because his tone is dictatorial rather than friendly, but I'm used to that tone.
I wondered because his tone is dictatorial rather than friendly, but I'm used to that tone.
-
darkerhorse
- Master

- Posts: 4006
- Joined: 11 Jun 2020, 18:31
Re: Song Lyrics
His tone reminds me of Godfather II when the mafioso boldly announces in the street that anyone hiding the boy Vito Andolini should come forward and be rewarded.
Starting @2:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdpnz6m4oMc
Starting @2:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdpnz6m4oMc