HELP need with handwriting

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
clmnts5
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: 05 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: New Jersey, USA

HELP need with handwriting

Post by clmnts5 »

I just obtained some old pictures of my relatives who remained in Italy, but can't understand all the Italian handwriting on the the back. the pictures are of several different people but writing on the backs of each starts out with a word that looks like Poracchio or Toracchio followed by the person's first name. I don't recognize the word as a name in our family.

I have attached a jpeg file showing the back of one of the pictures. Could anyone help figure out what the first word is?? Thanks for ANY help or advice.

Bob
mandarino
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 39
Joined: 07 May 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: HELP need with handwriting

Post by mandarino »

I don't believe the attachment is showing up..
Searching for Mandarino from the area of Basilicata, Italy. ♥
Post Reply