Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I'll willingly translate these, but as they are I can't enlarge them. If someone could send the file/photo via e-mail then maybe I can copy and enlarge, then translate over the weekend maybe.
If that's not possible then as the photo's are I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to help. Sorry!
Hi is no most readable.. only the first part:
year 1833? the day... the month.... to hours 18.00 in my presence Carlo.... major and civil records officer of Sora common, Sora district, Terra di lavoro, it are appeared in the town hall Giuseppe Lombardozzi of age 25, farmer profession born in Sora, domiciled in Sora son of Domenicantonio farmer domiciled in Sora and of MOFFA(?) Angelina .... farmer domiciled in Sora, and Angela Maria... of age 21, profession... born in Sora, domiciled in Sora, daughter of Luigi farmer domiciled in sora and of Alfonsa..... profession.. domiciled in Sora that in the presence of witnesses beloved indicated and from they product ..They want to make solemn promise to celebrate wedding in church second the shape prescribed from the Sacred concily of Trento… illegible
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website: ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
I wish you had a better copy of the Marriage Record.
Here is some information that I can see on it. If you get a better copy, please send it to me or relink it! (Thanks!)
The Marriage took place on January 9, 1831 in Sora.
The Groom is Giuseppe Lombardozzi, he was 25 years old, born in Sora, residing in Sora and of a profession - farmer.
His parents are: Domenicantonio, who is alive and living in Sora, of profession - farmer, and his mother is deceased. I cannot make out the name totally, but it looks something like Angela? Tersigni (cannot make out surname).
The bride is Angela Maria, who is 21 years old, born in Sora, residing in Sora, and no profession is stated.
Her parents are: Luigi who is alive and living in Sora, of profession - farmer. Her mother is ??anza Mon???se (not sure of spelling), who is alive and living in Sora.
Since this record is from 1831, I suggest that you look for the Processetti of the Marriage Record. It would have the Birth Records for the bride and groom and the death certificate for the mother of the groom.