Photos of ancesters
Photos of ancesters
Hello all- sorry I can't get on to the site more often. Work is such an inconvenience to hobbies!! I was wondering if we could have an album designated to old photos of ancesters. I didn't come across one when I was browsing quickly thru albums. We could put in names and dates in descriptions. It might be interesting for different research strains eg. My grandfather was alpini in WW1 and fought in Trentino. Photos sometimes give good reference to period dress, fashion or custom. I also have an old photo of an old hemp press used in northern villages for making cloth sheets. What do you all think?
Beginer Searching Ancesters
Paganoni, Moiola, Scieghi, Pizzini, Tavasci.
From Albosaggia, Colorina, Regoledo.
Paganoni, Moiola, Scieghi, Pizzini, Tavasci.
From Albosaggia, Colorina, Regoledo.
Re: Photos of ancesters
Answered this question in your other thread...
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... =6290.html
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... =6290.html


