Please help!
Requesting info from Comune website
Requesting info from Comune website
I can't understand what the website says. I want to request birth & marriage records for my great grandparents. I think I have enough info now to request them, but don't know where to go on the page.
Please help!
Please help!
Re: Requesting info from Comune website
Sorry, I should have included the website:
www.comune.succivo.ce.it
(if the link doesn't work, it should if you type it into your browser)
Thanks so much!
www.comune.succivo.ce.it
(if the link doesn't work, it should if you type it into your browser)
Thanks so much!
Searching for Nostrame, Mangiacapre, Cherubino, DiPascuale, Franco, Porto, D'Addona, DiLibero.
Re: Requesting info from Comune website
I can only read very simple Italian, but click on servizio demografica and then angrafe. I cut and pasted the info here from that page The office is located on the first floor in Piazza IV Novembre and is open to the public, M-F 9-12 and in the afternoon, M-Thurs. 4:30-6:30, there is also a telephone and fax no. to contact them:
Il responsabile del servizio tecnico manutentivo: Giuseppe Perrotta
Il responsabile del procedimento: Gaetano Murolo
e-mail: comunesuccivo.servdem@virgilio.it
- L'ufficio Anagrafe del Comune di Succivo e' sito in piazza IV Novembre al primo piano
ed e' aperto al pubblico nei seguenti orari:
dal Lunedì al Venerdì dalle ore 9.00 alle ore 12.00
e il pomeriggio il Lunedi e Giovedì dalle ore 16.30 alle ore 18.30
- E' possibile contattare l'ufficio tramite:
telefono: 081/5013865
fax: 081/5011970
Sopra sono elencate le sezioni da consultare.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Il responsabile del servizio tecnico manutentivo: Giuseppe Perrotta
Il responsabile del procedimento: Gaetano Murolo
e-mail: comunesuccivo.servdem@virgilio.it
- L'ufficio Anagrafe del Comune di Succivo e' sito in piazza IV Novembre al primo piano
ed e' aperto al pubblico nei seguenti orari:
dal Lunedì al Venerdì dalle ore 9.00 alle ore 12.00
e il pomeriggio il Lunedi e Giovedì dalle ore 16.30 alle ore 18.30
- E' possibile contattare l'ufficio tramite:
telefono: 081/5013865
fax: 081/5011970
Sopra sono elencate le sezioni da consultare.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Requesting info from Comune website
Email your request in Italian here: no spaces
comunesuccivo.servdem@virgilio.it
Email address on the "Servizio Demografico" page
http://www.comune.succivo.ce.it/uffici/demografici.asp
comunesuccivo.servdem@virgilio.it
Email address on the "Servizio Demografico" page
http://www.comune.succivo.ce.it/uffici/demografici.asp
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"


