Sartori from Milano

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
geneanut
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Apr 2003, 00:00

Sartori from Milano

Post by geneanut »

:?: Carlo Mateo Sartori was born in Milano around 1727. He immigrated to Amsterdam/Holland and there, in 1756, he married Anna Maria Gresanti. I am trying to find Carlo's birth and parents and any other information on the Sartori family.
Thank you,
Paula in the Netherlands
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Post by ptimber »

Your information is so limited that I can only suggest tghe family history library of the Mormon church nearest your home where you can try to locate a record of him in Milano or the province of Milano in some nearby village or then again in the Netherlands if you know the city he resided in with his spouse. Peter
David Sartory
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Mar 2024, 18:06

Re: Sartori from Milano

Post by David Sartory »

Hi,
I am David Sartory, a descendent Carlo Mateo Sartori, and am also digging up my family history. Are you still active? I have some material that I have got through my my Dutch relatives. The best info I have is that Carlo was born around 1735 as the documents I have say that he and Anna Maria Grisanti were married in 1756, both being recorded as being 21 years old.
If you are still searching maybe we can collaborate.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes,
David
RichardG71
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 31 Jan 2025, 11:33

Re: Sartori from Milano

Post by RichardG71 »

Hi David, I send you a personal message. The birth year you have for both is wrong: Carlo is mentioned as 29 and Anna as 25 on their marriage certificate. Left my email in the PM. Feel free to reach out.
Post Reply