Records from Genoa
- Roadlawyer
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 18 May 2007, 00:00
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Records from Genoa
Does anyone have any experience obtaining birth acts from Genoa for records before 1926? I've learned that 19 areas which were not part of the comune of Genoa before were merged into the city in 1926 but I don't know where the records of those areas went. I know that the Comune does not have them.
Re: Records from Genoa
Hi,
I've found this on the site of the Archivio storico of Comune di Genova
Another vast section of the Historical Archive contains documents of nineteen cities annexed in 1926 to form "Great Genoa",
I believe this can help:
http://www.archiviostoricogenova.it/fra ... chivio.asp
Ciao
Laura
I've found this on the site of the Archivio storico of Comune di Genova
Another vast section of the Historical Archive contains documents of nineteen cities annexed in 1926 to form "Great Genoa",
I believe this can help:
http://www.archiviostoricogenova.it/fra ... chivio.asp
Ciao
Laura
- Roadlawyer
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 18 May 2007, 00:00
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Records from Genoa
Thank you, thank you.
