Hi all,
I'm meeting with the Consulate on Tuesday to present all of my documents.
I found an error on the date of birth on his Declaration of Intention. It's only a month off:
Declaration Date: June 29, 1879
Birth Certificate: July 29, 1879
I know his birth certificate is correct as I confirmed with his Death Certificate.
Since I cannot change his birth certificate, and you cannot amend a Naturalization Record, would this slight discrepancy pass through?
Thanks,
Luca
Birth Date on Naturalization Records
-
peggymckee
- Elite

- Posts: 264
- Joined: 22 Jun 2007, 00:00
Re: Birth Date on Naturalization Records
1. Which Consulate?Luca722 wrote:Since I cannot change his birth certificate, and you cannot amend a Naturalization Record, would this slight discrepancy pass through
2. My guess is "yes".
3. I hope you will post the result of your visit. Good luck, Peg
Surnames: Bertellotti - Ridolfi - Marchi
Re: Birth Date on Naturalization Records
Hi Peg,
As always, thank you for you help!
My appointment is with the Boston Consulate.
I will post my results after my visit.
Wish me luck on the birth dates!
As always, thank you for you help!
My appointment is with the Boston Consulate.
I will post my results after my visit.
Wish me luck on the birth dates!
