I don't know if someone already know this website
Immigrant Ancestors Project
(emigration for America - north and south-work in progress):
http://immigrants.byu.edu/DesktopDefaul ... =0&tabid=1
database:
http://immigrants.byu.edu/DesktopDefaul ... =3&tabid=4
but it can be helpful, regards,
suanj
Immigrant Ancestors Project
Immigrant Ancestors Project
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Immigrant Ancestors Project
Suanj
sto facendo la volontaria per la trascrizione dei dati dai fascicoli delle emissioni dei passaporti da circa due anni......
mi diverto un sacco e spero che presto i dati relativi ai passaporti rilasciati a Napoli (solo pochi anni a cavallo tra 1800 e 1900) siano presto on.line!
Laura
sto facendo la volontaria per la trascrizione dei dati dai fascicoli delle emissioni dei passaporti da circa due anni......
mi diverto un sacco e spero che presto i dati relativi ai passaporti rilasciati a Napoli (solo pochi anni a cavallo tra 1800 e 1900) siano presto on.line!
Laura
Re: Immigrant Ancestors Project
benissimo...!!! quando saranno on line i passaporti rilasciati a Napoli? a breve?
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
- JacqulineSandra
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 15 Mar 2006, 00:00
- Location: New York
Re: Immigrant Ancestors Project
I am a vounteer for the Immigrant Ancestors Project ,,It is run by Brigham Young University and we are extracting the old Italian passport records from Turin and Naples. There is some information on the web site but the pp info is not yet available
Jacqueline
Jacqueline
Re: Immigrant Ancestors Project
Hi Jacqueline!!
I'm a volounteer too..... now "working" on Turin Passport requests....
I asked and they told me that the Napoli Passport informations will be on line soon...
I hope soon as possible...
Ciao!
Laura
I'm a volounteer too..... now "working" on Turin Passport requests....
I asked and they told me that the Napoli Passport informations will be on line soon...
I hope soon as possible...
Ciao!
Laura

