Accadia

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
Bott0131
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 20 May 2008, 18:39

Accadia

Post by Bott0131 »

Can anyone tell me about Accadia? My mother was born there and I plan on visiting the small town later this year. I have her baptism/confirmation certificate from Sts. Peter & Paul Parish in Accadia but I cannot find a phone number for the parish. I have just started my ancestoral search. Thanks.
Mary
User avatar
misbris
Master
Master
Posts: 2258
Joined: 14 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: NJ

Re: Accadia

Post by misbris »

Hi and welcome to the forum,

A little info for you.

http://en.comuni-italiani.it/071/001/index.html
User avatar
Bott0131
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: 20 May 2008, 18:39

Re: Accadia

Post by Bott0131 »

misbris wrote:Hi and welcome to the forum,

A little info for you.

http://en.comuni-italiani.it/071/001/index.html
Thanks. Definitely a start!
Post Reply