Hi my name is Candida Marcantonio. My relatives are in Castellammare del Golfo. My fathers name is Peter. His father came to US when he was 16. My Great Grandfather was Giuseppe Marcantonio. His wife was Maria Licatese. There children are my grandfather Pietro, Lorenzo, Antonio, Rosalia, Salvatore, Giuseppe. I know my fathers sister Vera kept in contact with the family in Castellammare del Golfo by phone and she went there to visit a couple of times. She wanted to bring me to see the family but she died 3 years ago. If you are my family or know of them please e-mail me at cmarcantonio61 @ aol.com. I do not check this site that often.
Thank you
Candida Marcantonio
surname Marcantonio in Castellammare del Golfo
Re: surname Marcantonio in Castellammare del Golfo
Here are addresses and phone#'s for the marcantonios who are still in Castellammare.
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... o&ind=&nc=
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... o&ind=&nc=
Re: surname Marcantonio in Castellammare del Golfo
Thank you for the addresses. I don't know how to address the envelope if I was to send a letter. If anyone does can you use one of the addresses for the Marcantonio's and show me how ? Also do you think I can send a letter in english?

