Thanks Master Ricbru, Hope it does as well. :wink:
Hello,
here Profazio in Reggio Calabria area
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?btt=1&tl=2&tr=101&tc=&cb=&tq=2&qs=profazio&qsn=&dv=rc&ind=&nc=
and Morello
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?btt=1&tl=2&tr=101&tc=&cb=&tq=2&qs=morello ...
Search found 3 matches
- 25 Oct 2005, 06:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie here trying to find family of Southern Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3181
- 25 Oct 2005, 02:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Castle Garden Manifest Now Available..........
- Replies: 20
- Views: 29624
Re: Castle Garden Manifest Now Available..........
:lol: GREAT FIND - THANKS! Genkid
I belong to another Italian site and the following post appeared recently,
thought I would share the following;
GOOD NEWS;
On August 1, New York State's first immigration processing center,
Castle Garden, will celebrate its 150th birthday. To commemorate this ...
I belong to another Italian site and the following post appeared recently,
thought I would share the following;
GOOD NEWS;
On August 1, New York State's first immigration processing center,
Castle Garden, will celebrate its 150th birthday. To commemorate this ...
- 24 Oct 2005, 23:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie here trying to find family of Southern Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3181
Newbie here trying to find family of Southern Italy
Looking for the following located in and or around Reggio Calabria Last known. Purificato - Profazio - Morello, families immigrated in and abt 1903 onward to the USA. Settled in Cohoes, New York, Albany County. I am trying to connect to any and all (still living in Italy(?)) .... 