Newbie here trying to find family of Southern Italy
Newbie here trying to find family of Southern Italy
Looking for the following located in and or around Reggio Calabria Last known. Purificato - Profazio - Morello, families immigrated in and abt 1903 onward to the USA. Settled in Cohoes, New York, Albany County. I am trying to connect to any and all (still living in Italy(?)) .... 
Re: Newbie here trying to find family of Southern Italy
Hello,
here Profazio in Reggio Calabria area
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c&ind=&nc=
and Morello
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0
Not Purificato in all region of Calabria
I hope it helps, bye ricbru
here Profazio in Reggio Calabria area
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c&ind=&nc=
and Morello
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0
Not Purificato in all region of Calabria
I hope it helps, bye ricbru
Re: Newbie here trying to find family of Southern Italy
Thanks Master Ricbru, Hope it does as well.
ricbru wrote:Hello,
here Profazio in Reggio Calabria area
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c&ind=&nc=
and Morello
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... c=&x=0&y=0
Not Purificato in all region of Calabria
I hope it helps, bye ricbru

