Search found 80 matches

by kepi
13 Jul 2006, 20:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS
Replies: 4
Views: 4392

Re: WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

Hi,
In this site can I find something about renoval of vows also??

thanks kepi



wldspirit wrote:It is possible using this site:

http://www.co.clark.nv.us/recorder/mar_srch.htm

wldspirit
by kepi
13 Jul 2006, 20:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: can you help me???
Replies: 79
Views: 46679

Re: can you help me???

Thanks again

from today I don't' speak about this topic! :wink:
thanks for your patience




kepi,

Your fustration with this research is apparent in your posts and I'm feel for you but...

In all fairness..you keep asking the same questions over and over again in different ways and we just don't ...
by kepi
11 Jul 2006, 22:55
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: can you help me???
Replies: 79
Views: 46679

Re: can you help me???

Hi,
in your opinion why isn't' possible finding something more about my great grand father?
by ellis island docs he went To usa and in Colorado, and in Pennsylvania also, then in Silverton there were his two brothers who worked in Sunnyside Mine but his name was not.

But about him?? where did he ...
by kepi
11 Jul 2006, 19:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS
Replies: 4
Views: 4392

Re: WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

My wedding in LAS VEGAS in september05...
by kepi
10 Jul 2006, 20:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS
Replies: 4
Views: 4392

WEDDING IN LAS VEGAS

HI,
is possible on line check if the own wedding in LAS VEGAS is been registred correctly?
thanks so much
kepi :roll:
by kepi
10 Jul 2006, 15:15
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Siamo i campioni de mondo!!!!!
Replies: 4
Views: 8442

Siamo i campioni de mondo!!!!!

Hi,
Sorry but I am very happy because the yesterday evening match vs Francia... :D

ciao
by kepi
07 Jul 2006, 14:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: can you help me???
Replies: 79
Views: 46679

Re: can you help me???

HI,
HIS WIFE WAS LORENZINI CATERINA
HIS CHILDREN borgo giuseppe ( same name ) silvio, maria,

thanks your help - I now know important info about my past family, but I always hope finding something on GGRAND FATHER BORGO GIUSEPPE.


He sayed to my father who went to Colorado as miner. but where ...
by kepi
06 Jul 2006, 22:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: can you help me???
Replies: 79
Views: 46679

Re: can you help me???

dear Suanj,
Barney lived in Silverton in 1910 about...in the 1920 census is he ?
thanks very much


suanj wrote:1920 census:
View Record Barney Bargo city, San Juan, Colorado abt 1889 Italy
by kepi
06 Jul 2006, 20:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: can you help me???
Replies: 79
Views: 46679

Re: can you help me???

:(

I am here again,
Now I founded important informations about my great grandfather BORGO GIUSEPPE 's brothers , that lived in Silverton and they worked in Sunnyside mine . I know that his brothers Giovanni e Giacomo lived together in Silverton, but I get at finding and knowing if Giuseppe lived ...
by kepi
03 Jul 2006, 19:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SUNNYSIDE MINE IN SILVERTON..
Replies: 4
Views: 4885

Re: SUNNYSIDE MINE IN SILVERTON..

THANKS, I hope that he write me...



ricbru wrote:Hello Kepi,
this is a person in charge working in the library

Jackie Leithauser

jleithau@frontier.net

bye Riccardo
by kepi
03 Jul 2006, 19:27
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: exits from Usa
Replies: 6
Views: 5141

Re: exits from Usa

dear jcsm,
but when the immigrants went to Usa what was their documents?? :?:
I don't believe that they had passport...

jcsm400 wrote:suanj,

More knowledge. Thank you.

jcsm
by kepi
01 Jul 2006, 16:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: exits from Usa
Replies: 6
Views: 5141

exits from Usa

Hallo,
I ask you :
but the Usa exits ( for example italian immgrants who went back to Italy definitively after years , were booked ?
thanks again
kepi
by kepi
01 Jul 2006, 14:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SUNNYSIDE MINE IN SILVERTON..
Replies: 4
Views: 4885

Re: SUNNYSIDE MINE IN SILVERTON..

ok thanks, have you got the Silverton Public library e mail??
thaks k

ricbru wrote:Hello Kepi,
I made a little research and I don't think there is anything on line.
I would suggest you to contact the local library:

Silverton Public Library
1117 Reese St
Silverton, CO 81433
USA

bye Riccardo
by kepi
01 Jul 2006, 14:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: SUNNYSIDE MINE IN SILVERTON..
Replies: 4
Views: 4885

SUNNYSIDE MINE IN SILVERTON..

Hallo,
do you know if can I look for the miners' name in this mine a century ago ?
thanks so much
kepi Italy :D
by kepi
29 Jun 2006, 16:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: an other my great grand father...
Replies: 15
Views: 10253

Re: an other my great grand father...

DEAR Suanj
I always thank you so much because I know that you help me much in my investigations . I always thanks you , Maria and Nuccia that they are italo-canadian and send private msg: I speaked with Edmondo also, days ago for thanks him and because your web site is very important for me!
pehaps ...