Louie
Search found 11 matches
- 24 Jun 2007, 02:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molatore/Folonaro Familia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5863
Re: Molatore/Folonaro Familia
Thank you...I didn't even think about that!
Louie
Louie
- 23 Jun 2007, 23:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Molatore/Folonaro Familia
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5863
Molatore/Folonaro Familia
I am descended from the Molatore family of Cercino, Sondrio. My grandmother's family is from there. Her name was Maria Angella Molatore. Her parents were Giacomo Molatore and Bernarda Folonaro Molatore, her siblings were Veronica, James Giacomo & John Giovanni. I still have family in Cercino. I am ...
- 23 Jun 2007, 19:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
- Replies: 22
- Views: 28761
Re: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
George, I would really like to talk to you about the Molatore Family. Please e-mail me at louien1964@hotmail.com. I have photo's and information about the Molatore family here in the Fresno California area!
Louie Nonini
Louie Nonini
- 10 Jan 2007, 16:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
- Replies: 22
- Views: 28761
Re: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
Hello George,
I do have some information on the Molatore Family. Maria Molatore Nonini was my grandmother and I do have contact with my cousins in Italy, Cercino. The Molatore's and Borona Families. I can e-mail you some information and pictures of the family if you would like. What is the name of ...
I do have some information on the Molatore Family. Maria Molatore Nonini was my grandmother and I do have contact with my cousins in Italy, Cercino. The Molatore's and Borona Families. I can e-mail you some information and pictures of the family if you would like. What is the name of ...
- 26 Dec 2006, 04:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
- Replies: 22
- Views: 28761
Re: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
Ciaò a tutti
the family from my mother's part is coming from Novate Mezzola, I'm italian, the surname of my mother is MONTINI. In this village there're two big families which were MONTINI and NONINI
I've cousins who call NONINI, because those two families were mixed together during the centuries ...
the family from my mother's part is coming from Novate Mezzola, I'm italian, the surname of my mother is MONTINI. In this village there're two big families which were MONTINI and NONINI
I've cousins who call NONINI, because those two families were mixed together during the centuries ...
- 17 Oct 2006, 15:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
- Replies: 22
- Views: 28761
Re: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
Dear Elba,
I am very interested in Novato Mezzola. Any information you can send me, any pictures - i would love to receive. You know, I do appreciate all that everyone has done. This is so helping me understand so much about my fathers family. He didn't talk much about his father's family at all ...
I am very interested in Novato Mezzola. Any information you can send me, any pictures - i would love to receive. You know, I do appreciate all that everyone has done. This is so helping me understand so much about my fathers family. He didn't talk much about his father's family at all ...
- 16 Oct 2006, 15:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
- Replies: 22
- Views: 28761
Re: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
Elba, I did get the photos - thank you very much. I forwarded them to my sisters and they loved them!
best regards,
Louie
best regards,
Louie
- 09 Oct 2006, 23:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
- Replies: 22
- Views: 28761
Re: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
Elba,
That would be cool. Sure I would like some more photos.
Thanks,
Louie
That would be cool. Sure I would like some more photos.
Thanks,
Louie
- 08 Oct 2006, 01:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
- Replies: 22
- Views: 28761
Re: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
Thank you all very much.......this is awesome!
Louie Nonini
Fresno, California - USA
Louie Nonini
Fresno, California - USA
- 07 Oct 2006, 02:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
- Replies: 22
- Views: 28761
Re: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
Marco...thank you very much! I was hoping for a responce but I didn't think it would be this soon!
- 07 Oct 2006, 01:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
- Replies: 22
- Views: 28761
Nonini FamilY - Lombardy Region
I am looking for information on my family - NONINI - from the Lombardy region of Italy. I know that my grandfather Giovanni "John" Nonini came to America in the late 1800's and met and married my grandmother Maria Molatore who's family is from the Cercino area - northern Italy (Lombardy) They ...