Hello,
Would you folks make a definitive connection from the info below?
I found an IGI record on this family and want to know if I could definitively link them to mine. It just seems like much more than a coincidence. They are all from San Vincenzo La Costa in Cosenza, Calabria.
Giuseppe Ciancio ...
Search found 6 matches
- 18 Apr 2007, 15:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: suanj, Biff, nuccia, wldspirit, vj, et. al- Opinion Needed
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3538
- 15 Apr 2007, 18:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Vincenzo La Costa, Cosenza, Calabria Families
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9310
San Vincenzo La Costa, Cosenza, Calabria Families
Does anyone have any relatives from San Vincenzo La Costa? I am researching Ciancio, Panza, Fallico and Ricchio surnames. Let's compare notes!
Thanks,
Brian
Thanks,
Brian
- 15 Apr 2007, 18:14
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6249
Re: Translation Help!
Hello Raffaella,
I understand. That first letter was quite lengthy and I do appreciate your help with it. I have three more letters that I would like to have translated. I would be willing to offer you compensation for your time.
Thank You,
Brian
I understand. That first letter was quite lengthy and I do appreciate your help with it. I have three more letters that I would like to have translated. I would be willing to offer you compensation for your time.
Thank You,
Brian
- 15 Apr 2007, 15:23
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6249
Re: Translation Help!
Grazie suanj!!!
Thank you for your quick reply. I really appreciate your time and trouble. I have a couple more letters if you wouldn't mind.
http://www.thempt.com/Letters_from_Italy.html
Brian
Thank you for your quick reply. I really appreciate your time and trouble. I have a couple more letters if you wouldn't mind.
http://www.thempt.com/Letters_from_Italy.html
Brian
- 15 Apr 2007, 13:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I Need Your Opinion!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4217
I Need Your Opinion!
Hello All,
I have been impressed by the knowledge and willingness to help by the people on this board and I would like your guys opinion on some info I found. I found an IGI record on this family and want to know if I could definitively link them to mine. It just seems like much more than a ...
I have been impressed by the knowledge and willingness to help by the people on this board and I would like your guys opinion on some info I found. I found an IGI record on this family and want to know if I could definitively link them to mine. It just seems like much more than a ...
- 15 Apr 2007, 12:36
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation Help!
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6249
Translation Help!
Hello,
I was hoping one of you folks may be able to help me translate this letter from my GG-grandmother in Italy to my G-grandfather here in the US. Her handwriting isn't the best, but I would appreciate any effort you could make. It may give me some much needed info.
here's the link: http://www ...
I was hoping one of you folks may be able to help me translate this letter from my GG-grandmother in Italy to my G-grandfather here in the US. Her handwriting isn't the best, but I would appreciate any effort you could make. It may give me some much needed info.
here's the link: http://www ...