You might want to try this site:
http://www.genealogylinks.net/europe/it ... -ships.htm
Is it possible your family immigrated to Brazil or Argentina before going to Peru? If so I have more sites, pertaining to groups that immigrated to Brazil.
Search found 4 matches
- 26 Mar 2008, 02:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: ship manifests from Italy to South America
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5424
- 26 Mar 2008, 02:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dal Bianco
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6130
Re: Dal Bianco
Thanks so much! That was really helpful.
- 21 Mar 2008, 23:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dal Bianco
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6130
Re: Dal Bianco
Thanks, Elizabeth
The comune was Chiampo, in the province of Vicenza. I actually don't know much about Caterina and Mateo, because my grandfather knows so little. I do know that they had 11 children, 5 of which survived to adulthood: Maria, Giana, Francisco, Pio, Bortolo, and Giovanni. Giovanni was ...
The comune was Chiampo, in the province of Vicenza. I actually don't know much about Caterina and Mateo, because my grandfather knows so little. I do know that they had 11 children, 5 of which survived to adulthood: Maria, Giana, Francisco, Pio, Bortolo, and Giovanni. Giovanni was ...
- 20 Mar 2008, 05:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Dal Bianco
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6130
Dal Bianco
Hello!
I have several families I'm looking for, all from which I am descended, but I guess I'll start with my mother's family. I'm looking for a Mateo Dal Bianco, married to Caterina Zampieri. They are my great- great grandparents. Their son was Bortolo Dal Bianco, and he resided in Vicenza. I'd ...
I have several families I'm looking for, all from which I am descended, but I guess I'll start with my mother's family. I'm looking for a Mateo Dal Bianco, married to Caterina Zampieri. They are my great- great grandparents. Their son was Bortolo Dal Bianco, and he resided in Vicenza. I'd ...