Can someone please translate this into Italian for me?
Thanks
Comune Uffico Di Stato Civile
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti RC
Italy
To whom this may concern,
Hello, My name in Michael Varvaro, and I am doing research on my family history. I would like to obtain a copy of an ACT for my Great ...
Search found 23 matches
- 26 Aug 2008, 01:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Records in Italy
- Replies: 39
- Views: 81089
- 26 Aug 2008, 01:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marriage Records
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3182
Marriage Records
Can someone please lead me in the right direction for obtaining a marriage record for in Staiti Reggio Calabria, Italy around 1897. Does anyone happen to know the mailing or email address to request a Marriage Certificate. Thank you again for all the help you all have been to me.
- 16 Jul 2008, 23:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation (English to Italian)?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4516
Re: Translation (English to Italian)?
Can someone translate this for my before I send it to the Comune?
This was Giovanni's wife. I will see if I can get any information on her too.
Thanks!
Comune Uffico Di Stato Civile
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti RC
Italy
To whom this may concern,
Hello, My name in Michael Varvaro, and I am doing ...
This was Giovanni's wife. I will see if I can get any information on her too.
Thanks!
Comune Uffico Di Stato Civile
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti RC
Italy
To whom this may concern,
Hello, My name in Michael Varvaro, and I am doing ...
- 16 Jul 2008, 23:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Records in Italy
- Replies: 39
- Views: 81089
Re: Birth Records in Italy
Can this translate this for me before I send it to the Comune?
This was Giovanni's wife. I will see if I can get any information on her too.
Thanks!
Comune Uffico Di Stato Civile
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti RC
Italy
To whom this may concern,
Hello, My name in Michael Varvaro, and I am doing ...
This was Giovanni's wife. I will see if I can get any information on her too.
Thanks!
Comune Uffico Di Stato Civile
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti RC
Italy
To whom this may concern,
Hello, My name in Michael Varvaro, and I am doing ...
- 12 Jul 2008, 00:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Records in Italy
- Replies: 39
- Views: 81089
Re: Birth Records in Italy
Can someone translate this for my before I send it to the Comune?
This was Giovanni's wife. I will see if I can get any information on her too.
Thanks!
Comune Uffico Di Stato Civile
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti RC
Italy
To whom this may concern,
Hello, My name in Michael Varvaro, and I am doing ...
This was Giovanni's wife. I will see if I can get any information on her too.
Thanks!
Comune Uffico Di Stato Civile
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti RC
Italy
To whom this may concern,
Hello, My name in Michael Varvaro, and I am doing ...
- 21 Jun 2008, 20:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Military Service Records in Italy
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21206
- 21 Jun 2008, 20:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Military Service Records in Italy
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21206
Re: Military Service Records in Italy
ok I will research it further. Thank You
- 21 Jun 2008, 20:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Military Service Records in Italy
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21206
Re: Military Service Records in Italy
I mean his brothers name was Rocco.
- 21 Jun 2008, 19:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Military Service Records in Italy
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21206
Re: Military Service Records in Italy
That ship record is correct concerning the names of the children and their ages. White Plains, New York was were he was living. He came over to the USA with his brother Rocci after serving in the Military. I was told he did not come through Ellis Island. I think he went through Egypt or something ...
- 21 Jun 2008, 18:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Military Service Records in Italy
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21206
Re: Military Service Records in Italy
All other records I have found for him and his wife started with 'V' even his naturalization paperwork said Varvaro. I am also a Varvaro. The only thing I can think of is that maybe he change his last name. Why, I don't know. On Antonia's ship manifest, it said she couldn't read or write. So if ...
- 21 Jun 2008, 03:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Military Service Records in Italy
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21206
Re: Military Service Records in Italy
Are they talking about any records, or just Military records, concerning nothing being found? Maybe his birth date I have is wrong or his service in the Military was after 1877. I don't completely understand what they said was not found. What do I do now?
- 20 Jun 2008, 16:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Military Service Records in Italy
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21206
Re: Military Service Records in Italy
This is what they sent me back in an email. Can someone please translate it. Thank you!
In riscontro alla e-mail del 12 u.s., si comunica che il nominativo indicato in oggetto non è iscritto sulle rubriche alfabetiche dei ruoli matricolari di questa Provincia dal 1872 al 1877, per cui non si à ...
In riscontro alla e-mail del 12 u.s., si comunica che il nominativo indicato in oggetto non è iscritto sulle rubriche alfabetiche dei ruoli matricolari di questa Provincia dal 1872 al 1877, per cui non si à ...
- 17 Jun 2008, 05:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Military Service Records in Italy
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21206
Re: Military Service Records in Italy
well send a letter to:
ARCHIVIO DI STATO DI Reggio Calabria
Via Lia Casalotto
89100 – Reggio Calabria (RC)
Italy
or by email:
asrc @ archivi.beniculturali.it (NO SPACES)
with this request( you must to pay when they let you know)
Oggetto: Lista di leva e Ruolo Matricolare di VARVARO ...
ARCHIVIO DI STATO DI Reggio Calabria
Via Lia Casalotto
89100 – Reggio Calabria (RC)
Italy
or by email:
asrc @ archivi.beniculturali.it (NO SPACES)
with this request( you must to pay when they let you know)
Oggetto: Lista di leva e Ruolo Matricolare di VARVARO ...
- 01 Jun 2008, 16:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Military Service Records in Italy
- Replies: 19
- Views: 21206
Military Service Records in Italy
I was woundering if anyone can lead me in the right direction. I am looking for my Great Grandfathers Military Service Record from Italy to add to my family research. He served in the Italian Army during the late 1800's. I would like to add it to my family tree book, and I am hoping it has some more ...
- 01 Jun 2008, 11:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Translation (English to Italian)?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4516
Translation (English to Italian)?
Can someone please translate this into Italian before I send it to the Comume. Thank You!
Comune Uffico Di Stato Civile
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti RC
Italy
To whom this may concern,
Hello, My name in Michael Varvaro, and I am doing research on my family history. I would like to obtain a copy of ...
Comune Uffico Di Stato Civile
Via Trieste
89030 Straiti RC
Italy
To whom this may concern,
Hello, My name in Michael Varvaro, and I am doing research on my family history. I would like to obtain a copy of ...