I am wondering if anyone knows of descriptions of coat of arms for any of these: Marci, Malugani and Cerini. I have been told they exist but in all my searching I have found no descriptions or name of who the arms were made for.
Yes I do know coat of arms are for a person and not a family, but I am ...
Search found 25 matches
- 19 Apr 2009, 21:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Coat of arms help
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2006
- 19 Apr 2009, 20:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Question on family tree that was done
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4248
Re: Question on family tree that was done
Could be another person/relative with the same name immigrating in 1931. I have found that a lot with members of my family. The other thing is some people made trips back and forth so maybe the person that created the tree only found documentation on the 1931 trip and not the 1913 trip. As long as ...
- 17 Apr 2009, 19:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Do you have any of these Surnames in your tree?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7007
Re: Do you have any of these Surnames in your tree?
Yes Peter I have. But have found LDS records to be incomplete (most seem to be tagged information not available) and inaccurate. Exception is actual copies of official records...like census, vital records.
I have been doing genealogy research since the 1970's but only actively doing outside the USA ...
I have been doing genealogy research since the 1970's but only actively doing outside the USA ...
- 17 Apr 2009, 00:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Do you have any of these Surnames in your tree?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7007
Re: Do you have any of these Surnames in your tree?
Thanks Peter I do that about every 3 months. Only one's that show up are me and cousins. So I spread out to forums and mailing lists to see if anyone might turn up....you'd be surprised how many I find on forums.
- 14 Apr 2009, 17:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Do you have any of these Surnames in your tree?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7007
Do you have any of these Surnames in your tree?
Malugani, Cerini, Marci, Giottonini, Lesnini, Tamò, Perozzi, Cantoni, Lanini, Patà , Ferrini, Sonognini, Genardini, Matasci, Volpini, Lucchini, Berunda, Bianchi, Ferrasci, Dughi, Jop/Joppi, Miossi, Pinana, Martella, Fratessa, Franchini, Bustelli, Capini, Carletta, Maroni, Barufaldi, Strozzi and ...
- 23 Mar 2009, 02:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cerini Family-Giumaglio, Switzerland
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17284
Re: Cerini Family-Giumaglio, Switzerland
See response under Malugani post. I am reducing cross posting.
- 23 Mar 2009, 02:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Malugani Family-Primaluna, Italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12677
Re: Malugani Family-Primaluna, Italy
The standard rate I have found in Switzerland is $30 an hour. The key is to find someone that doesn't have to travel to and from and take the train etc., which then drives the price up to prohibitive. $650 a day (no clue the hours involved) is way out of range.
- 23 Mar 2009, 00:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Malugani Family-Primaluna, Italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12677
Re: Malugani Family-Primaluna, Italy
Kirkpatrick has not contacted me.
- 23 Mar 2009, 00:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cerini Family-Giumaglio, Switzerland
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17284
Re: Cerini Family-Giumaglio, Switzerland
You keep making things confusing by posting things from one post to it and here. There is no Kirkpatrick reference here so it makes it tough to respond. I will check my other post. PLEASE keep the topics separate. One is dealing with Italy research and the other Switzerland and all the genealogist I ...
- 22 Mar 2009, 18:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Malugani Family-Primaluna, Italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12677
Re: Malugani Family-Primaluna, Italy
Dead end with Paul A. Schmidt--he doesn't seem to go to Italy or Switzerland he sent "only records we have here at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City"
- 22 Mar 2009, 18:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cerini Family-Giumaglio, Switzerland
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17284
Re: Cerini Family-Giumaglio, Switzerland
Dead end with Paul A. Schmidt--he doesn't seem to go to Italy or Switzerland he sent "only records we have here at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City"
- 22 Mar 2009, 01:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cerini Family-Giumaglio, Switzerland
- Replies: 21
- Views: 17284
Re: Cerini Family-Giumaglio, Switzerland
Yes you did and I thanked you for the pointed.....and I have replied here and in the other posting that I would contact them....AGAIN. They were on my list of people who did not respond, so I will send her a note asking about Paul. All others I have contacted and it has been MANY all state nope can ...
- 22 Mar 2009, 01:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Malugani Family-Primaluna, Italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12677
Re: Malugani Family-Primaluna, Italy
As I stated prior (on the other topic posting), I will contact them (Paul/Gentracer) asking. I just went through at least 10 emails I sent to various researchers and those that replied said nope can't help, don't know anyone who can.
- 21 Mar 2009, 23:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Malugani Family-Primaluna, Italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12677
Re: Malugani Family-Primaluna, Italy
I will check and see but I won't be surprise that he will want way to much $ to travel out of their way. Spending $650 to have someone copy one record and no research is way out of line...that's the pricing I have found for a researcher in Southern Italy to make the trip to Northern Italy. All other ...
- 21 Mar 2009, 22:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Malugani Family-Primaluna, Italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 12677
Re: Malugani Family-Primaluna, Italy
So far that hasn't yielded anything. Still looking for someone that can go to a parish and get me copies of some records and search for Malugani records