Can someone help me to find an English/Italian translator? I have a short letter that I would like translated from English into Italian. I am willing to pay a reasonable fee for the service. Please email me at: garrettr@panhandlebank.com
Thank you so much!
Garrett-
garrettr@panhandlebank.com
Search found 14 matches
- 27 May 2009, 18:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Seeking translation services
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2888
- 27 May 2009, 18:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Seeking translation services
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2666
Seeking translation services
Can someone help me to find an English/Italian translator? I have a short letter that I would like translated from English into Italian. I am willing to pay a reasonable fee for the service. Please email me at: garrettr@panhandlebank.com
Thank you so much!
Garrett-
garrettr@panhandlebank.com
Thank you so much!
Garrett-
garrettr@panhandlebank.com
- 26 May 2009, 17:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Would someone help with translation?? Thanks so much!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2360
Would someone help with translation?? Thanks so much!
I am sending a letter to family in Italy. I understand that she does read and speak English, but I would like to send the letter in Italian as well - making it easier for her to read.
Would anyone be willing to translate this letter from English to Italian for me?
I have attached the letter below ...
Would anyone be willing to translate this letter from English to Italian for me?
I have attached the letter below ...
- 23 May 2009, 00:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can Someone translate a letter for me?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3436
Re: Can Someone translate a letter for me?
Bump. Please help..would really appreciate it!
Have a great weekend!
Garrett-
Have a great weekend!
Garrett-
- 21 May 2009, 20:40
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Can Someone translate a letter for me?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3436
Can Someone translate a letter for me?
I am sending a letter to family in Italy. I understand that she does read and speak English, but I would like to send the letter in Italian as well - making it easier for her to read.
Would anyone be willing to translate this letter from English to Italian for me?
I have attached the letter below ...
Would anyone be willing to translate this letter from English to Italian for me?
I have attached the letter below ...
- 20 Apr 2009, 23:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Vitale of Moliterno and San Martino - Potenza
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5347
Re: Searching for Vitale of Moliterno and San Martino - Pote
I will do this. Thank you both so much!
- 20 Apr 2009, 16:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Vitale of Moliterno and San Martino - Potenza
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5347
Re: Searching for Vitale of Moliterno and San Martino - Pote
Thank you for the help. Actually I am just looking for Italian records as my grandmother is the only one from the family who chose to live in the US.
THe link you provided shows film for marriages, death etc...but how do I go about looking at the films?
Sorry for all of the questions as I an very ...
THe link you provided shows film for marriages, death etc...but how do I go about looking at the films?
Sorry for all of the questions as I an very ...
- 18 Apr 2009, 00:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7792
Re: Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza
Thank you so m,uch Peter. Yes, I am very new at this, and unfortunately I cannot read nor speak the language.
I will do as you advise and return with questions as they come up.
Peace to you my friend.
Garrett-
I will do as you advise and return with questions as they come up.
Peace to you my friend.
Garrett-
- 17 Apr 2009, 23:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Vitale of Moliterno and San Martino - Potenza
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5347
Searching for Vitale of Moliterno and San Martino - Potenza
My name is Garrett, and I live in the US. My Grandmother came to the United States from Southern Italy as a young woman. Her name is Grace (Grazia) and her maiden (surname) is Vitale.
She was born in Moliterno - Potenza on January 12, 1927. Her Father was Pasquale Vitale - born March 17, 1895 in ...
She was born in Moliterno - Potenza on January 12, 1927. Her Father was Pasquale Vitale - born March 17, 1895 in ...
- 17 Apr 2009, 22:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7792
- 13 Apr 2009, 16:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7792
- 09 Apr 2009, 15:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7792
- 07 Apr 2009, 18:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7792
Re: Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza
Also, I would be interested in tracing my Geneology back from Pasquale Vitali. I am only interested in the Vitali (male) line at this time.
If anyone could tell me who Pasquale Vitali's father was, and if his father had a brother who had any sons.. and if those sons had sons and if there is any ...
If anyone could tell me who Pasquale Vitali's father was, and if his father had a brother who had any sons.. and if those sons had sons and if there is any ...
- 07 Apr 2009, 17:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7792
Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza
My name is Garrett, and I live in the US. My Grandmother came to the United States from Southern Italy as a young woman. Her name is Grace (Grazia) and her maiden (surname) is Vitali.
She was born in Moliterno - Potenza on January 12, 1927. Her Father was Pasquale Vitali - born March 17, 1895.
She ...
She was born in Moliterno - Potenza on January 12, 1927. Her Father was Pasquale Vitali - born March 17, 1895.
She ...