Do you have any pictures of Giuseppa (Josephine) D'Alu?
Can share back with you.. I have pictures of her sister. I love old family pictures.
Gaetana Gugliara - 08 May 1875 Aidone, Enna, Sicilia, Italy
was Giuseppa's mother. Giuseppa's was born around 1897.
Her father name was Giuseppe D'Alu. I ...
Search found 19 matches
- 21 Nov 2010, 17:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacciotti Surname
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22622
- 27 Jun 2009, 13:17
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Regia Aeronautica's aircraft
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7611
Re: Regia Aeronautica's aircraft
That is a great website thank you!
Someone thought this might be the plane
Fiat AS.1
http://www.aviastar.org/air/italy/fiat_as-1.php
Thanks,
Vicki
Someone thought this might be the plane
Fiat AS.1
http://www.aviastar.org/air/italy/fiat_as-1.php
Thanks,
Vicki
- 27 Jun 2009, 10:22
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Regia Aeronautica's aircraft
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7611
Regia Aeronautica's aircraft
I don't know what 35 means on the side. Trying to get military information for him.
I know on the tail is the
Insignia applied with a decal on the tail of the Règia Aeronautica aircraft (reconstruction).
On the side is the
Flank roundel on fascist-era Regia Aeronautica's aircraft.
Link to Photos ...
I know on the tail is the
Insignia applied with a decal on the tail of the Règia Aeronautica aircraft (reconstruction).
On the side is the
Flank roundel on fascist-era Regia Aeronautica's aircraft.
Link to Photos ...
- 19 Jun 2009, 16:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacciotti Surname
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22622
Re: Cacciotti Surname
Will I guest nobody knows anything?
Thanks
Vicki
Thanks
Vicki
- 18 Jun 2009, 21:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacciotti Surname
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22622
Re: Cacciotti Surname
Does anyone have any advice or suggestions for reading
a scanned document from Family Research Center saved as a pdf that looks
pretty bad.
Is there any suggestions on how to improve the look of the pdf?
There are alot of speckles.
Thank You,
Vicki
a scanned document from Family Research Center saved as a pdf that looks
pretty bad.
Is there any suggestions on how to improve the look of the pdf?
There are alot of speckles.
Thank You,
Vicki
- 01 May 2009, 17:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacciotti Surname
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22622
Re: Cacciotti Surname
Thank You So much
Vicki
Vicki
- 01 May 2009, 16:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacciotti Surname
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22622
Re: Cacciotti Surname
Thank You
- 01 May 2009, 16:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacciotti Surname
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22622
Re: Cacciotti Surname
Does anyone know what the headstone's say?
link to pics taken down
Thank You,
Vicki
link to pics taken down
Thank You,
Vicki
- 01 May 2009, 14:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacciotti Surname
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22622
Re: Cacciotti Surname
Does anybody know the name of this convent?
I believe the location is Aidone.
Thank You,
Vicki
I believe the location is Aidone.
Thank You,
Vicki
- 27 Apr 2009, 21:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacciotti Surname
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22622
Re: Cacciotti Surname
I just found out that Laura D'Alu family gave her up
as child and she went into a convent.
She was born in 1899.
I also found out that is how she met Angelo Cacciotti.
He would come by the convent riding a donkey with a cart waving at her.
How do I find information for convents in Aidone?
Vicki
as child and she went into a convent.
She was born in 1899.
I also found out that is how she met Angelo Cacciotti.
He would come by the convent riding a donkey with a cart waving at her.
How do I find information for convents in Aidone?
Vicki
- 27 Apr 2009, 16:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacciotti Surname
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22622
Re: Cacciotti Surname
Thanks Laura your so helpful
Vicki
Vicki
- 27 Apr 2009, 15:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacciotti Surname
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22622
Re: Cacciotti Surname
I have her death certificate and it only shows
her father's name on it.
I was wondering who the mother was and what happened to her.
Thank You so much for your help.
Vicki
her father's name on it.
I was wondering who the mother was and what happened to her.
Thank You so much for your help.
Vicki
- 27 Apr 2009, 15:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacciotti Surname
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22622
Re: Cacciotti Surname
You guys have been so helpful.
I know Laura had a sister named Josephine but I could not find any
information for her.
I know Josephine married a Bellino and had a son
named Frank "Frankie Hearts" Bellino had ties Lucchese crime family.
Thank You,
Vicki
I know Laura had a sister named Josephine but I could not find any
information for her.
I know Josephine married a Bellino and had a son
named Frank "Frankie Hearts" Bellino had ties Lucchese crime family.
Thank You,
Vicki
- 26 Apr 2009, 21:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacciotti Surname
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22622
Re: Cacciotti Surname
link taken down
- 26 Apr 2009, 20:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cacciotti Surname
- Replies: 31
- Views: 22622
Re: Cacciotti Surname
I already scanned front and back.
I can't upload here?
If not I will upload some where else and send a link.
You guys are so nice to help out.
Thank You,
Vicki
I can't upload here?
If not I will upload some where else and send a link.
You guys are so nice to help out.
Thank You,
Vicki