I do not understand Italian can anybody translate:
I contacted www.cemla and this what they sent me
COORDINATE BANCARIE PER BONIFICI DALL’ITALIA
Banca Intesa Sanpaolo s.p.a.
Filiale n. 1684 – Roma Monteverde
IBAN: IT60 P030 6905 0780 0000 0020 427
Numero conto: 204 / 27
Conto intestato a ...
Search found 15 matches
- 03 Jun 2010, 21:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: ships from Genova
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13840
- 03 Jun 2010, 18:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: ships from Genova
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13840
Re: ships from Genova
Peter, I forgot to ask what ship did Luigi Sanguinetti traveled in 1885, did it come from Genova?
- 03 Jun 2010, 18:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: ships from Genova
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13840
Re: ships from Genova
Peter, Maestra,
I do not think the Teresa Sanguinetti (27years old in 1885) is Teresa Imola because Imola in the 1895 Argentine census she was 27 years old.
Is Luigi the same as Luis? Was it common to change from Luigi to Luis?
It sounds that you feel comfortable that the Luigi that traveled to ...
I do not think the Teresa Sanguinetti (27years old in 1885) is Teresa Imola because Imola in the 1895 Argentine census she was 27 years old.
Is Luigi the same as Luis? Was it common to change from Luigi to Luis?
It sounds that you feel comfortable that the Luigi that traveled to ...
- 03 Jun 2010, 01:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: ships from Genova
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13840
Re: ships from Genova
Peter, Luis Sanguinetti I think is the first Sanguinetti in Argentina.
The names I am searching starts with Luis Sanguinetti and Teresa Imola, both came from Italy, they had 6 kids all born in Argentina Luis (1889), Angel (1890), Julio (1892), Sara (1894), my grandfather Alfredo (1899) and Eduardo ...
The names I am searching starts with Luis Sanguinetti and Teresa Imola, both came from Italy, they had 6 kids all born in Argentina Luis (1889), Angel (1890), Julio (1892), Sara (1894), my grandfather Alfredo (1899) and Eduardo ...
- 26 May 2010, 18:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: ships from Genova
- Replies: 18
- Views: 13840
ships from Genova
I am trying to find out when my great-grandfather Luis Sanguinetti born in 1867 Castelluccio, Italy left for Buenos Aires Argentina. He appears in the 1895 Argentine census married to Teresa Imola from Varzi, Italy.
I would like to find out were I can get a list of passengers that left Italy for ...
I would like to find out were I can get a list of passengers that left Italy for ...
- 26 May 2010, 18:33
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Location in Ischia
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4152
Location in Ischia
Doing my genealogy search on Taliercio and Balestrieri from Ischia.
I got some information that I might still have some relatives that owned a market store called Tapaquino by a Plaza Buonopane in Barano.
What's the best way to find the location of the store or the Plaza. I tried google earth with ...
I got some information that I might still have some relatives that owned a market store called Tapaquino by a Plaza Buonopane in Barano.
What's the best way to find the location of the store or the Plaza. I tried google earth with ...
- 14 May 2010, 00:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: need help: Carmelo Guerrieri from Naples,Italy to Argentina
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2595
need help: Carmelo Guerrieri from Naples,Italy to Argentina
I am trying to find information on my great-grandfather Carmelo Guerrieri that traveled from Naples to Buenos Aires, Argentina between 1880-1893.
He married Filomena Breglia and I think they traveled with their young son Fransisco?
I would love to have the date and any other information of when ...
He married Filomena Breglia and I think they traveled with their young son Fransisco?
I would love to have the date and any other information of when ...
- 13 May 2010, 20:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Castelluccio
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3294
Re: Castelluccio
Thanks I do use Google earth and it is lot's of fun looking at some of the towns. I am having trouble with Castelluccio becouse it seems to be multiple towns with that name.
- 13 May 2010, 14:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Castelluccio
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3294
Castelluccio
I recently found my great-grandfather Luis Sanguinetti in a 1895 Argentine census it stated that he was from Castelluccio, Italy. can anybody help with the location of this town?
- 13 May 2010, 14:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sanguinetti from Castelluccio
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3550
Sanguinetti from Castelluccio
I recently found my greatgrandfather Luis Sanguinetti in a 1895 Argentine Cencus, it stated that he was from Castelluccio born around 1867. Does anybody have any information on this town in Italy?
It seems that there are many towns with that name.
It seems that there are many towns with that name.
- 09 May 2010, 01:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian soldiers died in WW1 and WW2
- Replies: 84
- Views: 73182
Re: italian soldiers died in WW1 and WW2
I was hoping to verify that Cristobal Balestrieri actualy participated in WWI, I was looking for his registration into the military. As the story goes he served on a Hospital ship. but not sure.
- 08 May 2010, 20:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: italian soldiers died in WW1 and WW2
- Replies: 84
- Views: 73182
Re: italian soldiers died in WW1 and WW2
How do I find a list of soldiers that participated in WWI but not died?
- 08 May 2010, 19:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pasenger list from Naples to Buenos Aires
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2113
Pasenger list from Naples to Buenos Aires
Is there a website that would give me a list of names, my grandfather Cristobal Balestrieri travel from Naples to Buenos Aires around 1917.
I would like to know the name of the ship and travelers.
I would like to know the name of the ship and travelers.
- 04 May 2010, 01:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Taliercio's from Ischia
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2104
Looking for information on Taliercio's from Ischia
I am looking for information on my greatgrandparents Cresenzo Taliercio b 1868+_and Adela Balestrieri b1870+_ in Ischia, Italy. My undersating they had 5 daughters Fioroligi, Maria, Sarina, Mariana (my grandmother), Clotilde and one son Aniello.
- 04 May 2010, 01:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Balestrieri from Ischia
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2499
Balestrieri from Ischia
How do I find Church records on the Island of Ischia? and name of ships and passengers from Naples to Buenos Aires, Argentina?
Also I would like to find any information on my grandfather Cristobal Balestrieri b. 16 April 1895 in Ischia married Mariana Taliercio b 12 july 1893 in Ischia, they moved ...
Also I would like to find any information on my grandfather Cristobal Balestrieri b. 16 April 1895 in Ischia married Mariana Taliercio b 12 july 1893 in Ischia, they moved ...