Search found 15 matches
- 02 Jul 2011, 23:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Look-up in Ancestry.com
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2527
Re: Look-up in Ancestry.com
Thank you all very much.
- 02 Jul 2011, 04:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Look-up in Ancestry.com
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2527
Re: Look-up in Ancestry.com
Thank you so much for your efforts. I appreciate you taking the time to help me.
Your are right, I rechecked Michele's BD and it is 12 Feb 1874 (somewhere along the line I transcribed it incorrectly to my family group page.}
Would Caterina's mother last name be Bellezze or Bellizzi?
Am I looking ...
Your are right, I rechecked Michele's BD and it is 12 Feb 1874 (somewhere along the line I transcribed it incorrectly to my family group page.}
Would Caterina's mother last name be Bellezze or Bellizzi?
Am I looking ...
- 01 Jul 2011, 06:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Look-up in Ancestry.com
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2527
Re: Look-up in Ancestry.com
Thank you so much for looking this up, Tessa.
It's interesting, Raffaele has no records in America, possible died young. Can you tell if there are names of parents mentioned and if they were alive or deceased at the time of marriage?
It's interesting, Raffaele has no records in America, possible died young. Can you tell if there are names of parents mentioned and if they were alive or deceased at the time of marriage?
- 30 Jun 2011, 05:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Look-up in Ancestry.com
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2527
Look-up in Ancestry.com
Is there anyone who will do a look-up and posting for me from Ancestry.com International in the records from Brindisi di Montagna, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy. I'm looking for a marriage record of Rocco Padula and Catherina Buonomo or Banono about 1870 and a birth record on Michele Padula 12 Feb 1875 ...
- 15 Apr 2011, 08:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please help with a birth record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2220
Re: Please help with a birth record
Thank you all very much for your help.
- 13 Apr 2011, 20:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Please help with a birth record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2220
Please help with a birth record
I know this is a very poor copy. The printer at the LDS history center is so antiquated, I can barely read this tiny film on the reader, so the copies are worse. I apolgize, I don't know what else to do.
That said, is there anyone who can make out names in this. I think, but am not sure, it should ...
That said, is there anyone who can make out names in this. I think, but am not sure, it should ...
- 03 Mar 2011, 10:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: one more translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1546
Re: one more translation
Thank you Tessa,
That must be right because I am finding a record exists for a 1869 marriage of Giuseppe Dattilo and Caroline Belmonte and a 1874 marriage of Giuseppe Marino and Saveria Bartucci. Thank you.
Tula
That must be right because I am finding a record exists for a 1869 marriage of Giuseppe Dattilo and Caroline Belmonte and a 1874 marriage of Giuseppe Marino and Saveria Bartucci. Thank you.
Tula
- 02 Mar 2011, 20:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: one more translation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1546
one more translation
Hi
I don't know if I did this correctly, The image is pretty bad.
I was hoping someone could read this. I know it is the 1893 marriage record of Giuseppe Dattilo and Annunziata Marino. Is there parents names?Is there a date?
http://img716.imageshack.us/i/attidimatriogiuseppidat.pdf/
Thank you so ...
I don't know if I did this correctly, The image is pretty bad.
I was hoping someone could read this. I know it is the 1893 marriage record of Giuseppe Dattilo and Annunziata Marino. Is there parents names?Is there a date?
http://img716.imageshack.us/i/attidimatriogiuseppidat.pdf/
Thank you so ...
- 26 Jan 2011, 08:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: which address should I write
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3498
Re: which address should I write
I hadn't found any on Brindisi at the FHC. Are there some?
- 25 Jan 2011, 06:15
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: which address should I write
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3498
Re: which address should I write
Thank you both for your help, I will take your advice.
- 24 Jan 2011, 09:13
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: which address should I write
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3498
which address should I write
I have two addresses to write requesting records. What difference record would each of these have?
Comune di Brindisi
Piazza Matteotti
72100 Brindisi Italy
Archivio di Stato di Brindisi
p.Santa Teresa,4
72100 Brindisi Italy
I am seeking a birth record on Rocco PADULA,( b:15 March 1844), and ...
Comune di Brindisi
Piazza Matteotti
72100 Brindisi Italy
Archivio di Stato di Brindisi
p.Santa Teresa,4
72100 Brindisi Italy
I am seeking a birth record on Rocco PADULA,( b:15 March 1844), and ...
- 06 Dec 2010, 14:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation letter from State
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1576
Re: Translation letter from State
Thank you for your advice, I had trouble finding a bank that would order euros and the teller suggested I go to a kiosk next time I was in an airport and save the $10 shipping fee. In my situation, I chose to order them from the bank because it would be a 45 min to an hour drive and at lest $5 ...
- 03 Dec 2010, 18:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation letter from State
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1576
Translation letter from State
Hi,
I want to do this right, so, I received an answer to my inquiry about a birth record from Stato di Cosenza. I used Google translator to aid in translation. I don't understand the instructions.
"Suggeriamo di inviare L'importo di euro 0.93 in busta chiusa all'interno di un foglietto ripiegato ...
I want to do this right, so, I received an answer to my inquiry about a birth record from Stato di Cosenza. I used Google translator to aid in translation. I don't understand the instructions.
"Suggeriamo di inviare L'importo di euro 0.93 in busta chiusa all'interno di un foglietto ripiegato ...
- 25 Aug 2010, 10:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for parents of C. Sturino
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4665
Re: looking for parents of C. Sturino
Thank you so much, Suanj, that is more information than I expected! The definite birth date of brother, Antonio, and Constantino living with him would be the connection between the Sturinos and the Crispinos that I'm looking for. You helped me name the first generation in my children's family tree ...
- 24 Aug 2010, 05:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for parents of C. Sturino
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4665
looking for parents of C. Sturino
Hi
I’ve be reading the posts here and I hope that someone can please help me. How would I go about confirming a theory that I have?
I am searching my late husband’s family for his grandfather's parents. His grandfather was from Cosenza, Italy and settled in Kenosha, WI. area, so I have ...
I’ve be reading the posts here and I hope that someone can please help me. How would I go about confirming a theory that I have?
I am searching my late husband’s family for his grandfather's parents. His grandfather was from Cosenza, Italy and settled in Kenosha, WI. area, so I have ...