Search found 499 matches
- 12 Mar 2026, 17:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record Translation Rosa Siciliana
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2363
Re: Death Record Translation Rosa Siciliana
Thank you very much for your time and assistance.
- 11 Mar 2026, 15:43
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record Translation Rosa Siciliana
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2363
Re: Death Record Translation Rosa Siciliana
Thank you. I didn't realize that I wasn't looking at the actual death record. From what I can translate, Rosa Siciliana was 40 years old when she died. She was the daughter of Roberto Siciliana and the late Frita Gufo (please correct if you can, I don't think this is the name). One daughter ...
- 10 Mar 2026, 15:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record Translation Rosa Siciliana
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2363
Re: Death Record Translation Rosa Siciliana
Thank you very much. There was no mention of the names of her parents?
- 09 Mar 2026, 19:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record Translation Rosa Siciliana
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2363
Death Record Translation Rosa Siciliana
Please translate this record of the death of Rosa Siciliana from Spezzano Grande dated November 1809. Thank you in advance for your time.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 36/wk8njaQ
Italianbella
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 36/wk8njaQ
Italianbella
- 19 Oct 2025, 21:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage Francesco Pantusa/Innocenza Giuseppina Scrivano
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3029
Re: Marriage Francesco Pantusa/Innocenza Giuseppina Scrivano
Thank you, again, for your assistance! Have a pleasant day!
- 19 Oct 2025, 20:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage Francesco Pantusa/Innocenza Giuseppina Scrivano
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3029
Re: Marriage Francesco Pantusa/Innocenza Giuseppina Scrivano
Thank you so much Tessa. Can you please translate this record (Number
for me?
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 54/w1Xn626
Thank you very much.
Sue
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 54/w1Xn626
Thank you very much.
Sue
- 19 Oct 2025, 19:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage Francesco Pantusa/Innocenza Giuseppina Scrivano
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3029
Marriage Francesco Pantusa/Innocenza Giuseppina Scrivano
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12657/an_ua35999493/LmXQNkq
Hi Everyone:
I need a little assistance in translating this marriage record of Francesco Pantusa and Innocenza Giuseppina Scrivano. I think the date is January 22, 1819, but cannot understand the names of their parents.
Any help is ...
Hi Everyone:
I need a little assistance in translating this marriage record of Francesco Pantusa and Innocenza Giuseppina Scrivano. I think the date is January 22, 1819, but cannot understand the names of their parents.
Any help is ...
- 08 Oct 2025, 13:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Death Record for Vennera Matafu Cappadona
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7005
Re: Looking for Death Record for Vennera Matafu Cappadona
Thank you, Tessa. I looked in the death records in Librizzi for the years 1877 (birth of last known child) to 1898 (death of husband) and cannot find her death record. Do you have a suggestion as to where else I can look? Surrounding area?
Thanks.
Sue
Thanks.
Sue
- 07 Oct 2025, 20:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Death Record for Vennera Matafu Cappadona
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7005
Looking for Death Record for Vennera Matafu Cappadona
Hi Everyone:
I haven't been on this site in a while, but I am still doing research on my Italian ancestry. I cannot find a death date for my great great grandmother, Vennera Matafu (married to Carmelo Cappadona). I found the death record for Carmelo Cappadona, but I am trying to figure out if ...
I haven't been on this site in a while, but I am still doing research on my Italian ancestry. I cannot find a death date for my great great grandmother, Vennera Matafu (married to Carmelo Cappadona). I found the death record for Carmelo Cappadona, but I am trying to figure out if ...
- 23 Aug 2024, 22:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record Translation Rosario Incognito
- Replies: 2
- Views: 587
Re: Death Record Translation Rosario Incognito
Thank you. I think you are correct.
- 23 Aug 2024, 15:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Death Record Translation Rosario Incognito
- Replies: 2
- Views: 587
Death Record Translation Rosario Incognito
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33SQ-GBTZ-342?i=626&wc=M6M4-P38%3A244493601%2C245678601&cc=1946858
Hi Everyone:
The link above is to the death record of Rosario Incognito, the son of my great-grandparents. My great-grandfather, also Rosario Incognito, passed away before his son was ...
Hi Everyone:
The link above is to the death record of Rosario Incognito, the son of my great-grandparents. My great-grandfather, also Rosario Incognito, passed away before his son was ...
- 25 Feb 2023, 18:57
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Carmelo Matafu Death Record 1903
- Replies: 2
- Views: 725
Re: Carmelo Matafu Death Record 1903
Thank you, Mark.
- 24 Feb 2023, 21:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Carmelo Matafu Death Record 1903
- Replies: 2
- Views: 725
Carmelo Matafu Death Record 1903
Hi Everyone:
I hope all is well. I haven't been on this site in a while. I have some time now for researching and I have a translation request.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9BTZ-3XN?i=744&wc=M6M4-P38%3A244493601%2C245678601&cc=1946858
The above link is to the death record of ...
I hope all is well. I haven't been on this site in a while. I have some time now for researching and I have a translation request.
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9BTZ-3XN?i=744&wc=M6M4-P38%3A244493601%2C245678601&cc=1946858
The above link is to the death record of ...
- 28 Nov 2022, 03:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spezzano Grande Marriage of Luigi Guido
- Replies: 2
- Views: 744
Spezzano Grande Marriage of Luigi Guido
Hi Everyone:
I am still researching my husbands ancestors. The records for Spezzano Grande in Cosenza are now available on the Antenanti site.
I have on my tree my husbands great uncle, Luigi Guido (parents Pietro Guido and Rachela Granata) married to a Maria Astorino. They were married November 9 ...
I am still researching my husbands ancestors. The records for Spezzano Grande in Cosenza are now available on the Antenanti site.
I have on my tree my husbands great uncle, Luigi Guido (parents Pietro Guido and Rachela Granata) married to a Maria Astorino. They were married November 9 ...
- 23 Jun 2021, 02:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Geraci Siculo Record for Vincenzo Antista
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6452
Re: Geraci Siculo Record for Vincenzo Antista
Oh okay, thanks. I didn't realize. I don't speak Italian so it is hard for me to know. I want to thank you again for your help.
Sue
Sue